Surviving or the end ?

I sprinted all the way back to elm tree house my heart was pounding in my chest I reached the door. everything felt so wrong I was alone my siblings were gone. Until I sorted this out but now it wasn't just Dean and Amy it was Johnny, Tee, Carmen, Mike and everyone else in the house I had so many people to protect and I wasn't sure I could do it? I take a deep breathe and walk in.
"Y/n where have you been ? Where's Amy and Dean ?" Mike screamed as I walked in I look at him holding back tears but kept them in I couldn't tell them. I shrugged my shoulders and pushed my way past him. I felt bad but this is it the final fight.
"Y/n !" Mike shouted that's when I saw them the police were here. Great.
"Where are they!" The police man asked me I knew his face. He was the one from the night we almost died.
" I don't know sir. Where ever they are it's better than here. Well safer!" I say. And walk into my room and all I could do was hope they would leave.
There was a knock on the door
"Hello?" Johnny says through the door
"Hey!" I say feeling deflated he sighs before coming in and sitting on my bed.
"I know what it's like to feel like you have to protect your siblings but they are safest here." He smiles sadly at me of course I knew what he was talking about but they weren't safe here no one was.
" I know you think that Johnny but I wouldn't even be here if i didn't care I have to protect you too because no one is safe if my dad knows we are here." I say and sigh as I put a hand on Johnny's leg.
"You don't have to protect us you can go. It's ok!" He smiles sadly I shake my head he is too important everyone here is too important to let my dad destroy my new family.
Then it happened there was a huge crash and shouting from down stairs.
I got up and ran down the stairs there stood my father he dressed up in black and he smirked at me. I wanted to cry but I had to be strong. He looked to Mike and then back at me I knew what he was going to do. I rush down the stairs pushing Elektra out of my way and rushed in-front of Mike my dad swung his fist hitting me again and again. I took each hit, before trying to fight back I punched and kicked and pushed but he kept coming back all of a sudden I got an idea I ran past Mike my dad following close behind me I ran to the kitchen and found an empty glass bottle yes it was unsafe to have here but I'm glad they did. I quickly picked it up but my dad caught me. He smashed my head into the counter again and again I was screaming in pain I could hear the sirens coming and my dad muttering I will be back. I can't let him go so I reach out for the bottle that had previously been in my hand grabbing once again before turning and swing my arm hitting him on the head with the bottle which smashed into pieces. He fell to the floor the room was spinning but o had done it we were all free. But my relief was short lived as I felt sick and soon everything went black all sound disappeared and I ended up with my own thoughts rushing around my head but I couldn't open my eyes or move I just lay on the cold floor.

*mike pov*
I rush into the kitchen after the police and medics. That's when I see it the floor covered in glass and blood, and there she was my brave warrior y/n.
"Noooooo" I scream as I ran to her body the medics saying that I should move they are taking her to the hospital I check with Gina and our new worker Mayli.
I get in the ambience and think. She did all this to save her family and us. She moved her siblings and came back to save us and she knew they weren't safe and I didn't listen. She's just a child she should have to be fighting for her life and trying to save us. I held her hand tightly worrying about her life.
**** time skip three weeks later****
Y/n was still in the hospital we had found Dean and Amy and we were able to bring them back home. Y/n was safe and getting better they just don't want to let her out to quickly. I understand but today was the day they were going to let her come home. We had a party planned and everyone was excited to see her home.
**Your POV **
I wake up like everyday in this stupid boring hell while I feel like I'm in prison. I can't watch tv I can't exercise and I can't listen to my music. I roll out of bed and look into the mirror looking over the bruises and cuts my dad had left on my skin. I sigh before starting to pack my stuff up I was going home I was aloud to leave this hell whole and see my family and Johnny.
I finally see Mike arrive and smile at him I see his face light up and then I ran towards him giving him a hug before walking to his car and getting in and going home. Mike was talking about how it would be hard to fit in for the first few days and how people were worried about me. I felt nervous but I wanted to see everyone, I walk through the doors and was hit with warm smiles and a huge welcome home. I laugh and hug each of them before walking in to the party and starting to have fun I could see Johnny sat in the corner not enjoying himself I felt bad so I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the living room.
"Hey grumpy what's wrong?" I smile at him still holding his hand.
"You could have died y/n !" He shouts I just hug him I felt awful i knew I had messed up and scared him but I was still here. He slowly pulled away he leaned his head down to mine and all I could think was he's going to kiss me I started to lean in too.
"Hey come on your missing your own party!" Harry shouts as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Johnny I mouthed a sorry before dancing with Harry.

Just quick note not the end just the end of the dad ruling the children's lives love you all enjoy the story x