Chill day

It had been a while since we were all just able to chill. Tee, lily,Carmen and I were all having a girly spa day. We had woken up early to set everything up, we had face masks, foot scrubs, things for manicures, hair masks anything you could name we had it ready and set out. It was exciting to have a day to spend with just the girls we didn't have chores or homework just time to relax. I smile to myself thinking about all the gossip we could talk about. I quickly knock on tees door.
"You ready ?" I giggle she nods and we begin to make our way to Carmens room. Where we began our spar day.
"Ok ok first off out of everyone here who would you go on a date with ?" Carmen squeals excitedly.
"Ummm hard questions I'd probably say rick?" Tee giggles.
"I agree he's so fit!" Carmen chuckles. "What about you y/n!" They both say.
"Ummmmm I guess Johnny or Rick would be ok?" I laugh awkwardly.
"What !" They both shout
"There the two people I think are the cutest what's wrong with that !" I giggle feeling really weird.
"Yeah but my brother?" Tee squealed.
"He's cute ok !" I scream before all of us burst into laughter.
"Hey what's with all the screaming?" Both Johnny and dean came running in.
"Oh nothing!" I laugh.
"Y/n thinks your cute!" Tee shouts to Johnny.
"What no she doesn't that's gross!" He said sounding almost discussed. Wow that hurt.
"Yeah that's gross!" I say feeling my heart sink as I say it. I quickly move to wash the face mask off.
"Hey it's not ready yet!" Carmen calls out I yell back that I'm just using the loo. Not wanting to face Johnny. I felt so stupid of course Johnny would never like me! After a little while I leave the bathroom and head back to Carmen's room hoping Johnny will have left. Of course he had and we carried on with our little spa day. After about an hour we had finished and all packed up the girls wanted to do some yoga but that was too much for me. I just couldn't sit still, walking out into the hallway only to dumb into Johnny.
"Sorry I didn't see you are you ok!" He says holding his hand out to me.
"I'm ok it was my fault Johnny. I should look where I'm going. I'll see you around!" I quickly scramble to my feet trying to get away still feeling hurt.
"Wait!" His grips into my arm turning me to face him. "Can we go on a walk I want to talk to you." He smiled.
I hesitate do I go with him.
"Ummm ok." I stutter before following him out and we start to walk.
"So you think I'm cute?" He questions with a smirk.
"No that would be gross remember!" I say feeling awful about my self.
"Look I only said that because tee and Carmen were there!" He says
"Yeah so your embarrassed by me I get it." I laugh feeling hurt.
"No I just don't want to tell my sister about cute girls I like." He says
" I'm not cute!" I sigh
"But you are, your smile light up the world and your eyes wow!" He laughs. I smile at his cuteness.
"Fine I'm kinda cute!" I giggle
"Your adorable!" He chuckles.
We continue down the street when it starts to rain.
"Omg what do we do!" Johnny shrieks like a little girl.
"Calm your farm, little girl it's only a bit of rain!" I laugh spinning in the rain letting it soak me.
"You'll catch a cold!" Johnny says
"Ok mum!" I shout teasing him.
"That's it!" I yells running towards me squealing I run away and a game of tag begins.
I slip over Johnny falls on top of me, and we fall into a fit of giggles.
Covered in mud and soaked we head back to the house.
"Today was fun, thank you Johnny!" I smile at him.
"No thank you, sweet cheeks!" He winks kissing my muddy cheek before running inside and getting dried off.
I stood out in the rain for a few more minutes touching my cheek where johnny's lips had been mere seconds ago. Before heading inside to dry off.