Trip out to hiden hall

We walked into the huge house I smile as we enter it wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but I thought I would give it a try. The guy was kind of creepy but I wanted to keep going.
"What and you will! Dream on!" Electra hissed.
After that we pick names out of the hat.
Lily stood up to the man and said she could do anything. We all could. Having a lecture about all of the duties of being a proper woman was quite fun and the dress were cute. Johnny was the earl and Harry was his son, the man encouraged people to do things they didn't want to do. He was starting to get on my nerves . I continue to learn how to talk with fans, I was giggling and laughing Carmen walked into the room she looked sad and unhappy, she was dirty and we asked her to join in the dance everyone was laughing and dancing, Johnny came in and screamed at us. Carmen ran off crying.
"Johnny that was mean!" I say as Johnny leaves.
Johnny was being really mean and horrible I know it's just the power getting to his head. But he was being horrible.
It was time for us to meet the earls I was looking forward to it seeing Johnny smile was nice. Lily and Johnny started to fight mike pulled Johnny away and gave him a lecture .
The dinner hall looked amazing and I was starving as we went to sit down, Johnny yelled at us. That's when all hell broke loose Johnny pulled the plate from Tyler sending it flying.
"Get out !" The guy screamed and with that we were all carted off home. Everyone was glaring and yelling at Johnny I felt bad but he was in the wrong. I look at his sad eyes as he watches everyone walk by him to there seats glaring at him. I look into his sad eyes and choose to sit next to him, I don't speak to him I just sit down and look out the window. I hear him sigh and decide he might need someone to be there for him.
I turn over and look at him, I sigh as I lean my head on to his shoulder.
"You really should be nicer, you know." I sigh , he shakes his head.
"Whatever!" He says pulling his shoulder away.
I look at him and turn away  again I really can't believe him.
"Everyone out !" Mike says
With that I go into my room and laid down feeling tired and upset.
Knock knock
"Hey y/n, can I come in!" Johnny's voice rang through my door.I get up and open the door.
"Hey" I say feeling rather sad.
"I'm sorry ok, I was rude and nasty and I want to make it up to you!" Johnny smiles sadly. I nod "it's fine, I forgive you Johnny I'll help you make it up to everyone too." I say giving him a small hug.
"Can I stay tonight ?" He asked I nod I quickly set up a small bed on the floor for Johnny he smiles kissing my check before getting into bed.
*the next morning*
I wake up get Johnny up and help make breakfast for everyone I see everyone smile and forgive Johnny. I smile at him , before we all chase frank out laughing as we go .