Tell us about your past

I woke up in my bed and look at the clock it was 12:30 at night and i was really tired but i had this feeling something was wrong. Then the screaming started i heard Amy crying and yelling for our mum. My heart broke and i sprung from my bed sprinting into Amy's room.
" whats going on!" Mike yelled as he ran towards the room from behind me. By now everyone was watching me rush to my sisters side.
"Hey its ok Amy, I'm here now, ok I'm here ok!" I cry sitting next to her i could feel everyone watching as i settled her down, but now i was crying i felt very weak and all i could do was sit there and watch my sister sleep.
"Hey y/n, is everything ok?" Mike smiled at me trying to be as quiet as possible. I look at him before looking to my sister feeling my eyes start to water again.
"I'm ok it just hurts right now." I whisper
"What happened to you guys. All we know about you guys is you were found beaten and all of you were neglected. What's she dreaming about Y/N? Come on i need to know." He said. I quietly got up and left not saying a word . I wasn't letting anyone know about us we were 'dangerous' according to everyone who knew our dad and we were the monsters. I didn't want to be the monster people thought i was.
"Y/n! Y/n!" He shouted after me. I went straight to my room and slept. I wasn't ready to be judged and my siblings weren't either.
*The next morning *
I wake up to Amy shaking me.
"Hey whats wrong?" I ask feeling concerned
"Deans fighting johnny! They know about us!" She ran off crying i liked johnny yes but i would still beat the crap out of him if he hurts dean.
"Leave him alone" i scream and johnny and dean break apart. I stare at the two.
"Y/n please don't be mad, they spoke bad about mum." Dean shouted i knew he was still angry. And i just glared at johnny.
"Yeah well I'm not gonna let you hit a girl!" I looked confused what did johnny mean hit a girl.
"What do you mean a girl, why would dean hit a girl if you spoke about our mother?" I ask johnny laughed at me
"It was carmen she said it!" Johnny say he was mad at me and that was it my fist clenched i let out a growl.
"What did you say!" I snarl
"I said your bitch of a mum should have gave you up before you lot became thugs but at least she saved Amy right!" And with that i smacked carmen around the head.
"You fucking open your mouth about me or my family again and i will kill you!" I scream.
"Why cause you were in a gang. " Electra shouts i was shocked and so was everyone else.
"What?" I ask anxiety flowing through my body.
"Yep read deans diary!" She through it at him.
Dean set of running he was gonna leave i couldn't let him leave but i could leave myself. And what about Amy that's when i saw him, James he had dean and was bring him back to me.
"Hey little one!" He says to me.
"Leave us alone!" Dean yells
"No, listen here go get your stuff were leaving!" James shouts.
"Dude you cant just come in here and take them. You could be a stranger for all we know." Johnny yells
" back off his our brother." I yell "how mum and dad,where have you been ? Why did you leave us James !" All the questions came out at once i couldn't stop myself what was going on why was he back. How'd he know we were here.
"Look kiddo i can't tell you nothing dad sent me ok, i dont know what to tell you about mum but we need to go now!" He shouts he was angry at me i could tell. He was becoming more and more like our dad.
" no were not going. You know your just like him!" I yell holding onto Amy's hand and trying to grab dean out of James.
"Hey whats going on out here?" Mike yelled running towards us.
"See you three around!" James smirked walking away.
Tears streamed down my face as i push pasted dean and Amy and run straight to my room. I knew mum was gone and now they were after us. If dad knew where we were he'd be coming for us soon enough and with no mother to protect us I'd have to step up. Tonight was most probably the last night of childhood I'd get before having to grow up and be strong for my family.
I hear a knock at the door expecting it to be to dean and Amy, but to my surprise it was the whole group everyone was stood at my door with a sorry look on their faces.
"We're really sorry it wasn't fair for us to talk bad about your family if anyone said that about tee I'd fight for them too." Johnny smiles sadly at me.
"It's ok,where's Amy and dean i need to talk to them?" I say completely ignoring them, i accept their apologies but right now i need to focus on them.
"Y/n come on we said sorry" tee breathes out, i smile and take a deep breath.
"Hey look i know your sorry i get that but i really need to talk to my siblings."
"Is it cause he's dangerous? That guy that came here? Is he going to take you away to your dad?" Carmen asks i stare at her.
"Just fucking tell us about what happened before you came here ?" Electra shouts.
"Fine you want to know! My dad was a gang leader he had this group that would hurt people steal money and stuff. We we're in a small group of all the gang members children and the women. They thought we were weak our dad owned us if we were out of line he'd beat us. We never really had friends because being the bosses daughters not all that fun! And hey the days before coming here me and my sibling were beaten down for trying to protect our mum who's probably dead! So go on call me a freak a monster i really don't fucking care! My dads coming for us! So i need to find my family and protect them. Now move !" I shout shoving passed everyone they stood there staring at me. Johnny came after me but i really couldn't talk right now so i told him to leave me alone.
That night i cried myself to sleep feeling like i was more alone than ever.