Imminent danger

The storm stopped early the next day, skies clearing up and making it possible for Beth and Noah to make the trek back to the farmhouse.
Rick had basically forced the the two travelers to stay for whatever small breakfast they could find.
Noah sat next to Tyreese whispering and laughing as he passed the jug of water.
Beth was sitting next to maggie and Michonne holding Judith on her lap bouncing the baby gently and feeding her some of the canned peaches.
Rick and Daryl stood at the top of the stair case watching there little family.
Rick turned to see Daryl staring down at Beth with a dazed smile.
"They fit in well here don't they?" He smirked at Daryl.
Daryl didn't take his eyes of Beth murmuring a "hmm?"
"Beth and Noah" Rick clarified. "I think they look happy here."
Daryl looked over to Rick
"Yeah... They won't stay, I know her, she's not ready for this yet." Daryl motioned to his prison family.
Rick sighed "I know. I worry about them though. There still pretty young, and just the two of them. Just don't seem right."
Daryl looked back at Beth who was holding the tiny baby's hands peppering it with kisses and smiled.
"She'll be alright, both of them will."
About half an hour, Beth and Noah had packed there bags and were standing by the door sharing goodbyes.
Beth finished hugging maggie and crossed the floor to Daryl.
"I'm not gunna say goodbye, I hate goodbyes." She said softly.
He looked down at his boots "me too"
She looked around at him before grabbing both of his hands
"There are dangerous people around Daryl. They are closer than you think, you need to be careful all of you, look around you. Out there in the woods there are people. Bad ones. They don't want you here. He doesn't want you here." She whispered nervously and quickly.
Daryl squeezed her hands trying to catch her eyes "who? Beth who is dangerous?"
Beth shook her head.
"I've already said so much. I can't risk it. Here for good luck."
She slid off one of the chunky leather bound bracelets from her wrist sliding it on his.
"Me and Noah, we'll be here. We'll be ready, when it's time to fight we'll be here." She kissed his cheek before moving to hug Rick.
As Noah and Beth made there way outside, she turned back once more catching Daryl's eye.
As the day passed Daryl felt an ache in his chest and a burning worry in his gut.
Rick had noticed the antsy way Daryl had been behaving when he decided to confront him.
"What's got you so jittery today Daryl? If you're worried about Beth you told me yourself she'll be just fine."
"It ain't Beth I'm worried about it's us right here. Beth told me something before she left."
"What did she say?"Rick questioned.
"Just said something about how someone didn't want us here, and that he was dangerous."
Rick looked at him and sighed
"It's been too peaceful is the problem , somethins always gotta shake it up."
Daryl smiled "yeah but whatever it is we can handle it, I'm sure."
Rick smiled back.
"You got that right brother, Beth say anything about him goin after her?"
Daryl rubbed his aching head "no but she was scared , nervous."
Rick nodded "alright I think we just might need her if this is really as bad as I'm feeling it might be."
Daryl took a big breath "ready to round up the troops sheriff?"
Rick smiled "aren't I always?"