𝟏𝟑 • 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 ᴺˢᶠᵂ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)                  (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

    West Coast
0:35 ━❍──────── -4:55
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

A/N: wait so y'all really don't like the 🥺 emoji? I'll stop using it💀😂

THE CAR RIDE TO JEAN'S HOUSE WAS QUIET...

After Annie's little confrontation, Eren threaten to beat their asses if they try some shit like this again, which obviously didn't Phase them at all. They just left with a satisfied expression on their face, thinking they truly accomplished something.

Jean looked pissed & regretful at the same time. The grip he had around your waist got tighter, like a little kid who won a prize they cherished and didn't wanna lose it.

Honestly hearing those words come out of Annie's mouth really did shock you but it wasn't necessary to air someone business like that

Why would she say that? Was she hoping I was gonna care or something. Like I was break his heart because you dated a guy?!? No, I could care less about Jean's sexuality, he likes me and I like him that's all that matters.

The table just remained silent like they were waiting for someone to speak up. You sneakily glanced around at everyone's face. Each one filled with some kind of emotion, like some bad memories were coming back too them, and of course Niccolo who was confused as fuck.

Jean decided to break the silence as he let go of your waist, regaining his composure "The fairs closing in twenty minutes, we should probably get going"

Everyone agreed in unison getting up off the picnic table and gathering up their belongings

You went to grab your things from off the table but Jean beat you too it, holding your bag & prizes for you. You whispered "Thank you" and gave him a small smile which he returned back

"Sasha I'm gonna take y/n with me to my house" Jean voice coming out more aggressively than it was before

Who would of thought Jean would look so sexy when he's mad...Y/N FOCUS PLEASE!

Sasha nods in Agreement "Oh yeah that's fine, Connie and I will just go with Niccolo"

"Alright" Jean turns to you, entwining his free arm with yours "ready?"

You nod "Yeah"

The two of you say your goodbyes to everyone and made your way to Jean's car, making your way to your destination......

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)             (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

He holds the door open for you as you step out of his car

"Thank you" you say smiling, grabbing onto his arms

"Don't mention it" he shuts the passenger door

The two of remained silent as you walked up the front steps to his house. You let go of his arm so he can pull out his keys. He pulls them out placing the key in the key hole. The whole time your just watching his hands, you never noticed how big and veiny they were.