𝟏𝟓 • 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ᴺˢᶠᵂ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Freak
0:35 ━❍──────── -4:55
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

The same day
11:30 PM

"IVE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING Y/N"

After your little spicy sesh with Jean, as promised he made breakfast for the two of you to enjoy. To your surprise he was actually an excellent cook, especially since you were watching him cook, he didn't wanna mess up.

You rose your head up from the delicious food in front of you, raising both eyebrows letting him know you were listening.

"How do I put this?" He places a finger on his chin "Okay first don't get mad"

You furrow your eyebrows "Why what is it?"

He sighs bringing one of his hands to caress yours "You're fired"

Wait what?

You look at him confused "What, why am I fired, did I do something wrong?"

He smiles shaking his head "No no no you did nothing wrong darling"

"Then what is it?"

He moves his seat closer so that you guys are side by side with each other, The look on his face made you know it wasn't anything bad.

He continues "Honestly we didn't really need a maid that urgent but I just offered you the job because you said needed money. And since we started dating I've been thinking about another job I can offer you.

You nod your head "Okay, what's the other job?"

His mouth curves into a smirk while he raises his eyebrows "How would you like to be my sugar baby?"

Hold up

The room goes silent as you look at him with your eyes widen "What? Jean stop playing"

"I'm being serious y/n"

You shake your head "Don't you think that's kind of weird? I mean we're practically the same age so technically I'm not really a baby" you laugh at your own statement

He grabs both of your hands and placed them in his lap "Which makes it better, we're together so let me take care of you"

The determination in his eyes made you realize he was being deadass. Never in your life would you have thought you'd be someone's sugar baby especially your own boyfriend, but life is just full of surprises.

"You sure? I mean is there anything specifically I have to do?"

He chuckles softly shaking his head "Nope, just keep being my sexy girl and I'll treat you special"

I mean if you that way then okay

You nod giving it one last thought before agreeing "Okay Kirstein I'll be your sugar baby"