Obi-Wan

Y/N was the secret Girlfriend of Obi Wan and she always hated that it was a secret sense Obi Wan was basically a magnet for ladies, luckily they always stopped when Obi Wan told them that he was a Jedi.

And then Y/N had the "honor" of meeting Satine and oh boy did she make Y/N's blood boil

She and Obi Wan were assigned of protecting her for the day and she hated every second of it, Satine always had her arm wrapped around Obi Wan's and Y/N always had to check that her face was stoic.

After a while, Y/N got sick of seeing Satine with Obi Wan so she told them that she has to go the bathroom to try and collect herself together.

Satine didn't care but Obi Wan through her a concerned glance, Y/N didn't see and walked to the bathroom with tears in her eyes from frustration and insecurity.

When she got to the bathroom she let the tears roll down her face and Y/N desperately tried to stop them, she then felt a hand on her shoulder and she immediately spun around to see Obi Wan looking at her concerned.

She said "w-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Satine?" Obi Wan looks at her saddened and says "oh Y/N, is that why your so upset?"

Y/N nods but then she feels Obi Wan draw her into a hug and she immediately hugged him back, never before has she felt so insecure about being Obi Wan's girlfriend.

Obi Wan held her tighter and that's when Y/N realized that her shields were down. He says "never doubt, my dear, your mine and I'm yours."

Y/N let's out a small smile and pulls away slightly to wipe away the rest of her tears. Obi Wan smiles at her and kisses her cheek. Y/N smiles and says "I think I'm ready to go back."

He smiles and nods before leading her out of the bathroom, they head back to Satine and after a while Y/N didn't feel so insecure, of course she would sometimes get mad but she always managed to release it into the force.

Soon there day of guardian Satine was done and they walked back into there ship before flying and jumping into hyperspace, Obi Wan set the ship on Auto pilot before he went over to Y/N.

He smiled and laid her down on the bed before he laid down next to her.

She cuddled up next to him and sighed in relief, happy that there mission was over.