Ahsoka

Warning ⚠️ dark chapter
Includes:
Suicide
Drugs
Self-Harm

Last Warning ⚠️
Don't like this kind of stuff then don't read

Anakin was in a meeting with the council when he got a call on his comm link, he saw it was from Ahsoka's girlfriend,  Y/N. He knew something bad must have happened if she was calling him so he answered it and the first thing he heard was her crying.

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying

This got the council's attention and Anakin asked Y/N what was wrong to which she heartbrokenly said that Ahsoka is in the hospital after trying to commit suicide.

I can't imagine a world with you gone

Everyone froze and Y/N's crying was the only thing that could be heard.

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of

After a moment, Anakin asked her what hospital she and Ahsoka were at and Y/N said "Trippler, But you need to come now, the doctors aren't sure if she's gonna survive or not."

I'd be so lost if you left me alone

Anakin immediately stood up along with ObiWan, Plo-Koon and Kit Fisto. Windu glared at them and said "now hold on you 4, we haven't finished this mee-"

Windu was cut off by Anakin punching him square in the jaw and yelling at him to shut up before rushing out of the room followed by ObiWan, Plo, and Kit.

When they arrived at the hospital, followed by Padme and Rex because Anakin they would want to be there, they found Y/N in the waiting room and she began to tearfully tell them about what happened.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me

Padme hugged Y/N as she collapsed to the floor crying while ObiWan hugged Anakin who was sobbing, but ObiWan was no better, there were also some tears running down his cheeks. Kit and Plo stood their mournfully and prayed to the force that Ahsoka would live.

Hold on, I still want you

A doctor then came out and everyone looked at him, he sighed and said "her chances don't look good, it seems that she took a drug overdose and then she slashed her wrists. We don't know if she's gonna make it through the night."

Come back, I still need you

The doctor led them into the room and everyone gathered around Ahsoka, she looked awful. Her skin was a pale orange, her wrists were all wrapped up, and her body felt extremely cold.

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right

Anakin and Y/N held Ahsoka's hand tightly and they at first flinched at how cold they felt but they soon started crying again.

I swear to love you all my life

Y/N kissed her hand gently and said "pls come back love, pls, don't leave me hear alone, I need you."

Hold on, I still need you

No one wanted to leave the hospital that night, they were to afraid, but the the doctors eventually made them leave.

No one could get a good nights sleep though, especially Y/N sense she kept having the same nightmare from yesterday.

Long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Driving a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones
They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still
They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming?
"Please don't leave me!"

When Y/N got to the hospital she saw a group of doctors rushing to Ahsoka's medical room. Y/N bolted after them while calling Anakin and telling him to get his ass over here.

Hold on, I still want you

She froze as she heard one of the doctors yell "Clear!" And then a loud thump

Come back, I still need you

Y/N then saw the doctors trying to revive Ahsoka as it showed her heart rate decreasing.

Old memories of her and Ahsoka then started popping into her head.

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right

Them holding hands at the park

I swear to love you all my life

Them kissing behind a pillar in the Jedi Temple

Hold on, I still need you

Ahsoka whispering to her that she'll love her always

I don't wanna let go

Y/N then rushed forward, ignoring the doctors and grabbed Ahsoka's hand before she started crying.

I know I'm not that strong

She then clutched Ahsoka's body and brought her into a desperate hug, hoping this was all a bad dream.

I just wanna hear you

Just then she felt someone pulling her away to let the doctors continue so she opened her eyes to see it was Anakin.

Saying, "Baby, let's go home"

She hugged Anakin desperately and he hugged her back while leading her to the waiting room with tears rolling down their cheeks.

Let's go home

They waited a few minutes...

Yeah, I just wanna take you home

And then more...

Hold on, I still want you

Until a doctor walked out...

Come back, I still need you

....and said "I'm sorry"

"She's Gone"