Aayla

You held your drink in your hand as you saw Aayla try and get information out of a few dudes. You've had a crush on Aayla for a long time but you've never had the guts to tell her.

Right now you and her were in the under levels trying to get some information about a bounty hunter. You were watching Aayla like a hawk to make sure the dudes she was talking to didn't lay a hand on her.

Aayla could feel you glaring at the man she was talking to and honestly she was glad, she hated these types of missions. She could also feel your anger in the force and it was Making her kind of concerned sense you weren't focused on your surroundings.

Without warning, one of the guys immediately grabbed her by the hips but before she could have any time to react, his hand was sliced off. She was shocked and saw you next to her with your lightsaber on, snarling at the guy.

The guy screamed in pain and you immediately grabbed Aayla's hand before running out of the canteen. You both soon ended up in an alley and before Aayla could utter put a single word, you lunged at her and hugged her tightly.

She was first shocked but then concerned, she hugged you back and said "what's wrong Y/N?"

You pulled away and started rambling how that guy had no right to touch you and if he ever does it again then he will cut off his other one.

Aayla was shocked by you saying this, but she soon let out a small smile knowing that you were so protective over her. Once you were done rambling, you stared at each other.

And that's when something felt like it snapped because you then lunge at Aayla and kiss her.

Aayla was shocked for a moment and you grew nervous but then she kissed you back.

Aayla pulled away a little and smirked and said "took you long enough" before kissing you again.