Anakin

You loved playing this game with Anakin, what is the game you may ask?

It's called "Make Anakin jealous and see how long he can hold out until he drags you away and fucks you"

You always loved to see Anakin's possessive side sense you don't see it very often sense he's always fighting out in the field.

Tonight you and Anakin were at a cantina in the under-levels to have a slight brake when you decided to play.

When Anakin saw the glint and teasing in your eyes, he knew what you were doing and knew that you and him were in for a long night.

You smirked and walked over to him and said "Let's play the game...daddy."

Anakin's eyes darkened but before he could grab you, he saw you walking away to some guy that looked to be in his mid-twenties.

You started flirting with him while glancing back at Anakin to see if he was watching, which he was and he hated every minute of him.

Half of him was telling him to be calm and that it was just a game while the possessive side of him was urging him to rip you off the guy and fuck you in an alley.

All his self control broke though when he saw the guy wrap an arm around your waist and without missing a beat he walks over to you and twists the guys wrist, making him gasp in pain, before pushing him away and grabbing your hand and leading you outside to an alley.

Once you were outside and inside an alley way, you were about to tease him until he pushed you against the wall and pinned your wrists above your head with one hand while his other started undressing you.

He started sucking and gently biting your neck which left dark hickies on your neck that you knew would be there for the next few days.

He pulled away and you felt his fingers near your southern region, he went near your ear and whispered huskily "Daddy has a slight problem baby~girl and since you caused it, I think you should fix it, now get to it."