Chapter 4: Survival Test! Part 2

At Training Grounds
Kakashi was flying back with blood going everywhere. Suddenly Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke. Y/n and Sasuke's eyes widened as they see a log that was in the place of Kakashi.

Then Sasuke starts to jump from tree branch to tree branch. Y/n start to run to find Kakashi.

Y/n: Dang it, another substitution jutsu. I have find him. Got to move fast.

Y/n jumped over rocks and fallen trees he was moving at blinding speeds.

Y/n: I thought he was distracted but did that on purpose. And I fell for it.

Little did Y/n and Sasuke know that Kakashi was watching the in the bushes.

Kakashi: So that's where Sasuke was. And Y/n is wide open for attack.

Then Y/n heard Sakura scream and starts to panic.

Y/n: Dang it! Is that really Sakura or is it a trap. Maybe I should check it out. Yeah I'm gonna check it out but from a distance.

Naruto Chapter 4: Survival Test! Part 2

Naruto
Chapter 4: Survival Test! Part 2

Y/n arrived to where he heard Sakura scream. He was jumping on trees he landed in one and looked down to the ground. He saw Sakura on the ground passed out.

He then heard Kakashi speak from a tree.

Kakashi:"Shinobi Battle Skill Number 2, the illusion Jutsu." "Sakura studied it in class, but she still couldn't see it coming."

Y/n: Genjustu. A technique where it manipulates the mind and makes it see illusions. I'm not surprised Sakura got caught in it. But I'm way different than Sakura.

He then looked over and saw Sasuke was standing under a tree talking to himself. He also saw Kakashi walk over to him. They kind of had a stand off. Y/n then jumped down next to Sasuke. Sasuke glanced at Y/n but looked back at Kakashi.

Sasuke: What do you want tomato.

Y/n: You can't have all the fun I want to dance to emo boy.

Sasuke: Just stay out of my way, okay?

Y/n: Wait he's a leaf jonin there's no way you can take him down on your own. Let's work together to take him down.

Sasuke: Well I'm a Uchiha and we Uchiha are the strongest I don't need help.

Kakashi the raises an eyebrow.

Kakashi: Hm Looks like redheads tryna work together but Sasuke's to full of himself.

Y/n: I know the purpose of this test just hold on a second.