Chapter 10: Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

Talking
Thinking
[Actions]
[Jutsu]

In The Forest

After a long morning of training there laid our two favorite twins laying on the ground passed out from exhaustion. They both had Kunai in their hands from marking the trees. Little did they know shadowy figure was standing above the two twins. The figure then crouched down and reached both of their hands out to the twins ready to do something.

 The figure then crouched down and reached both of their hands out to the twins ready to do something

Naruto
Chapter 10: Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

At Tazuna's Home
It was a bright and sunny morning in the land of waves. Everyone except the two twins was sitting at the table and was ready to eat. Sakura who had just gotten up walked into the dining room and yawned as she sat down.

Sakura:[Yawns] Good morning, everyone.

Tazuna's daughter then comes with a bowl of food and sets it down in front of Sakura.

Tazuna's daughter: Here.

Sakura: Oh, thank you.

Kakashi was sitting at the table as well and he was scratching his shinobi glove like he was thinking about something. Tazuna noticed this and knew what he was thinking about.

Tazuna: Naruto and Y/n aren't here? Looks like they were out all night again.

Sakura: They've gone completely crazy. They're out climbing trees in the dark. They could be dead by now. You know, from using up too much of their chakra.

Tazuna's Daughter then comes to the table with some more food and drinks.

Tazuna's Daughter: Well, I certainly hope they're Ok. Children spending the night in the woods alone.

Kakashi then looks up with a content face.

Kakashi: There's nothing to worry about. Naruto is a goofy kid, but he's also a full-fledged ninja. And Y/n is the smartest child I know. He also is probably the most powerful on team 7 next to Sasuke. I could trust my own life in Y/n's hands so there's nothing to worry about.

Sasuke then folded his hand and looked down with a annoyed look.

Sasuke: Sakura's right. Naruto and Y/n are such losers. They're probably lying out there dead somewhere.

The room went dead quite after he said that. Sasuke then stood up from the table and walked off with his hands in his pockets.

Sakura: Sasuke?

Sasuke stopped walking but didn't give anyone a glance.

Sasuke: I'm going for a walk.

Sakura: Uh, but we just started eating.

Sakura then looked down at Sasuke's plate and seen that he'd Eaten everything. She sweat dropped at this.

Sakura: That was fast.