Chapter 7: Team 7 vs Zabuza Momochi Part 1

NarutoChapter 7: Team 7 vs Zabuza Momochi

Naruto
Chapter 7: Team 7 vs Zabuza Momochi

The wind was howling in the thick mist. In that thick mist you could see figures some standing some sitting. If you move closer you can see Kakashi holding a kunai to the neck of zabuza. Everybody was watching them on guard in case he does something. Kakashi who was glaring at zabuza says.

Kakashi: You're finished!

Naruto gulped nervously but gave a look of happiness.

Naruto: All right!

Zabuza began to laugh which confused Kakashi.

Zabuza: Finished? You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you.

Kakashi growled at zabuza and zabuza laughed.

Zabuza: You are full of surprises, though. You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool.

Then Kakashi's eyes widened when zabuza's voice behind him. He quickly stabbed the zabuza infront of him and his turn into water.

Y/n: That ones a clone too!

Kakashi then looked behind him and saw the zabuza was swing his swords down to him. Kakashi dodged by crouching down to the ground. Zabuza swung his diagonally and missed Kakashi. His sword crashed into the ground making a huge bang. He then switched hands on the handle of the blade and threw a kick at Kakashi. Kakashi went flying in the air and splashed into the water. Zabuza then grabbed his sword.

Zabuza: Now!

Zabuza tore his blade from out of the ground and began to run fast. Zabuza gasped when he looked down on the ground.

Zabuza: Huh? Makibishi spikes.

There were small sharp spikes on the ground and zabuza stoped in his tracks.

Zabuza: Trying to slow me down. Hmph. Foolish.

He then turned around and backflipped over the spikes and splashed out to water.

Naruto: Sensei!

Sasuke: He has great physical skill.

Y/n: This is going to be troublesome.

Kakashi then ascended from the water and coughed and gasped for air.