Chapter 17

-Niall's POV-

I put my head in my hands. "Liam, where is she? She hasn't even come home yet!" I exclaimed. Liam placed his hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay mate. She probably just w7ants some space at the moment." He comforted. I nodded in agreement.

"Liam, can I ask you something?" I asked, looking up at him. A look of uncertainty crossed his face before He answered. "Yes. Go ahead."

"Did you really kiss Kylie?" He looked nervous. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead. "O-of course not Niall! You know I wouldn't do that!" He stammered. He was stammering, sweating, and He wouldn't meet my gaze. Something was up and I was going to find out sooner or later.

-----------

-Amanda's POV-

"Are you sure? Like if I do it you won't get mad or nothing?" I asked. She nodded with a sly grin on her face. "Time to let him see how it feels." She seethed.

We drove to the boys' flat, jamming to 'We are never ever getting back together' by Taylor Swift. When we reached our destination, Amanda gave me a smirk and headed to the door with me trailing behind. She knocked on the door and in a matter of seconds, it flew open to reveal a very flustered and tired Niall. His features lit up the second He saw her. "Kylie!" He rejoiced, flinging his arms around her. She didn't hug him back. But stared straight ahead and ignored anything Niall had to say.

When we stepped into the livingroom, we were surrounded with a chorus of 'hello' and 'there you are!' I rolled my eyes and sat on a couch in-between Zayn and Louis. Zayn held out a can if beer to my face. I took it and chugged half the can. I saw Niall drinking a beer also, but I knew for the plan to work, He couldn't be drunk, He had to remember.