Chapter 5

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. The sun always manages to get through my cutains somehow. I hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stripped and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair with vanilla-scented shampoo and conditioner. I blow dried my hair and but on a plain grey v-neck and ripped jeans. I ran downstairs and put on my black TOMS. I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door. something was strange about today. Usually the sky is cloudy and grey, but now the sky was cloudless and the sun was shining. I walked very slowly, wanting to enjoy the day before its gone. I got to school and did something I haden't done in years.............................I smiled a genuine smile

____________________________

-Lunch-

Amanda and I were eating lunch..well Amanda was eating lunch, and I took my pills before lunch. "So what happened yesterday? Why'd you run away?'' she asked. I really didn't feel like lying to her, it was too good of a day today to lie to her. I took a long breath and looked at her. She had a face that said 'just spit it out already I'm getting bored'.

"Amanda, I haven't told anyone this before, and I trust you not to tell anyone" She nodded. "you know One Direction? Before they were famous? And how they went to this school?" she nodded again."Well, before they were famous, they were my bullies. They bullied me everyday and it wasn't just caling me names and teasing me, they would beat me up all the time too. They bullied me since 7th grade until they left for the X-factor. A while after they left, I developed anorexia and bullemia. That's why you never see me eat. I'm sorry I kept this from you all this time."

I looked at her, scared of what she going to say. She had a mix of shock and sadness.  

"Kylie why didn't you tell me?" she asked, a bit of hurt in her voice. "I'm sorry Amanda. I just didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't be my friend anymore." I whispered. She  

hugged me and asked "Kylie why would you even think that?" "I don't know I guess." I  

pulled away from the hug. ''So....are we good?" I asked. She nodded and the bell rang The  

rest of the day passed by quickly, the rest of my classes were with Amanda and we just  

texted the whole time.

Amanda decided she was coming to my house today so we walked to my house after school. While we were walking, my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID....unknown number. I pressed the answer button and brought the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked "Hey" the voice said "Who is this?" "It's Niall." "Oh. Hi What do you want? And how did you get my number?''

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out, we have a break off tour for a couple months. Oh, and Harry gave me your number."

"Uhh sure...."

"Ok then I'll text you our adress, Bye Kylie!" 

"Umm....Bye." I ended the call and saw that I received a text.

"Amanda we're hanging out with one direction." I told her. 

"Ughh.. Fine. But you have to let me have some ice cream later! She said. I nodded my head and checked the text. Niall's flat wasn't that far, only two blocks away from where we were. We walked for about 5 minutes when we finally reached our destination. I looked at Niall's flat. It was huge (haha that she said). I walked up the walkway and reached the door with Amanda behind me. I was just about to knock but the door opened before I could causing me to knock on someones face.