A

ire was left frozen. She did not know how to respond. Hell, she did not even know whether Tooru was pulling a prank on her or not. So she just sat there with a blank face though her eyes went round. Her big brother tilted his head in a fake confusion.

"Hm? What's wrong, Aire-chan? Aren't you happy?"

The girl was still stunned.

"Actually," Tooru said with gentle voice, making Aire snapped up to look at her brother. "you've got this letter for weeks already."

"Huh?"

"Nee-san hid it." Tooru shrugged. "You know how she loathes you as much as you loathe her. So she decides to hide the letter to make you suffer."

"Eh?" Aire gripped her letter hard. The girl was left speechless.

Tooru  just sighed and leaned his cheek on his left hand dramatically. "Well, I don't know why she did that and I don't care either. But, hey, I managed to steal the acceptance letter back and even bothered to come here to give ut to you, so be grateful."

Aire was silent. Her eyebrows furrowed abd her knuckels went white. Tooru knew that his sister had mixed feelings about the current event, so he left her alone and went to disturb the twins.

"So~, I heard one of you is a prodigy setter."

Atsumu scoffed and rounded up his chest. "That'd be me "

Osamu rolled his eyes. "Said the one that lost to a 13 year old girl last time."

Atsumu scoffed at that. "Shut yer trap, Samu!"

Tooru hummed at that. "Aire-chan can be a hell of rival, isn't she?"

"She ain't my rival!" Atsumu growled. "I won't let her beat me up just like that. She didn't even trying!"

"I know." Tooru crossed his arms and nodded. "Geniuses like her and Ushiwaka don't get to appreciate Volleyball like we do."

"Exactly what I thought!" Atsumu beamed.

Osamu sweatdropped watching the banter between Tooru and Atsumu. One thing was sure, though. It was the beginning of friendship between his idiot twin and the setter King himself.

Sometime later, a bell was rang. Both Atsumu and Tooru stopped talking and decided to open the door while Osamu slid in front of Aire. The girl was still frozen on her seat, the content of the envelope was scattered around her.

"Ya ok?"

It took sometime for Osamu's words to be proceed in Aire's mind. The girl shrugged, but then looked up as they heard commotion from the living room. Dharing a look to each other, both Aire and Osamu got up and walked to the source of commotion.

There, with his arms choking her brother, was Iwaizumi Hajime. He looked angry, with his face scrunched in disgust and sweat flooding all over his body.

"Hajime."

"Aire." Hajime let go of her brother and nodded at the girl. "It's been a while since I last saw you."

"Em."

Suddenly, the tension turned thick.

"Well, it's time for me to go." Tooru said casually as he and Atsumu shared a hug before pointedly glaring at his sister.

"Let's go, Iwa-chan~!"

And thus, her brother and her first love left.