To say that the twins were not fuming was an understatement. Their mother just dropped the bomb that a teenager—two years younger than them coming to live with them permanently. The boys were just graduated from Junior High one semester ago, and now they had to live with a hormonal teenager, presumably another squealing pig.

"I can't believe ma let her live with us." The newly bleached hair boy grumbled.

"Ma really gone insane this time." His twin, the grey dyed hair boy, snorted.

"Why's she living with you again?" Their brown haired friend asked.

"She got noone. Her dad died in a car crash while her ma died giving birth to her. Her sister has her own family and her brother's just a year above us. So no one wants the pig." Atsumu groaned.

"Ma also said she's her best friend's daughter, so she feels obliged to take her in." Osamu added. "Which sacrifices me sharing a room with this rat."

"Hey!"

"Well, let's just hope she's not another of your fan." Suna snickered.
"Though that'd be interesting."

Atsumu was about to snap back at Suna, but was cut off by the door bell.

"The pig must be here already. Let's go, 'Samu."

The twins went downstairs, leaving Suna in their now shared room. Osamu opened the door wide, letting a full view of their mother with a teenager who was much taller than her.

The twins had a staring contest with the girl. Shock was clearly shown in their features, making the girl narrowed her eyes at them. She was not like what they had expected at all. They were hoping to see a pathetic scared weak teenager, yet a built 5'7 athletic wavy brown hair girl stood strong in front of them. She wore above knee pants and baseball jacket with a Softbank Hawk hat on. On her right shoulder hung her sport bag and a tube-like bat case. Her expression was hard, as she frowned at the twins.

"Ehem." Mrs. Miya cleared her throat. "Boys, this is Aire-chan. From today, she'll be living with us. Treat her nicely."

Aire gave their mother a side glance before looking back at the twins. They analyzed each other for a while before she finally nodded. "Don't worry too much, I won't be in your way. In another semester, I'd be gone to Tokyo for highschool."
Her voice was deep and cold.

"Aire-chan! What I thought we had discussed about that with your siblings!" Mrs. Miya scolded.

"Yes, we have." The girl nodded. "Doesn't mean I'll listen to you guys tho. I won't let anyone get in my way."

Mrs. Miya about to rebut her, but she thought better. "Alright, we'll discuss this when the time comes. Now go in and clean yourself after the twins take you to your room. Boys, help us bringing her bags upstairs to her room. Now."

The twins looked at each other dumbfound before sighing and did what their mother said. Each of the boys brought her heavy bags to her new room.

Atsumu cleared his throat in annoyance. "Just because yer live 'ere, doesn't mean yer 'av the right to do stuffs 'ere."

The girl merely blinked. "Did you just threathened a 13 year old kid?"

Both Atsumu and Osamu blinked in surprise. They forgot that she was indeed merely just 13 due to her height.

"Yeah, whatev." Atsumu hissed. "Let's go, 'Samu."

Just before Atsumu slammed the door, Aire could see their friend's head popping behind the door across to hers. She raised her eyebrow, making Suna went red getting caught snooping.

It was an hour after she finished unpacking and cleaning up. She was now reading a 3rd year science book, as she about to enroll to her new school soon. Aire put on her headphone, humming to the hype songs with massive basses.

"I didn't know yer studying 3rd year material?" A voice made her jolted away.

Aire glared at the person who disturbed her, the gray haired twin. "I'm skipping a year since I'm smart."

Osamu did not reply as he stood up on his back. "Let's go. Dinner's ready."

The girl followed the boy downstairs and found out that Mrs. Miya and the bleached hair twin and the snooper were already seated. The girl took the seat further away from the bleached hair as they started eating dinner.

"So, Aire-chan, how's it you like here?" Mrs. Miya opened the discussion.

"Um, fine I guess."

"Are you ready for the school next week? I know it's hard especially on your third year, but please bear with me."

"I thought yer 13?" Atsumu narrowed his eyes.

"I am." She nodded. "I'm just too clever for my batch so they decided to skip me a year."

This took both Atsumu and Suna at surprise.

"Ah, I just remember I haven't formally introduced you yet. Boys, this is Aire-chan. Aire-chan, this is Atsumu and Osamu. And here's their friend, Suna Rintaro-kun."

Aire nodded at that, not giving any of the boys recognition.

"Aire-chan, they are part of Volley ball team. You can join them practice if you want to."

"But, Ma!" Atsumu protested.

"No buts, who knows you can learn a thing or two from Aire-chan."

"Whaddya—"

"Yer play volley?" Osamu interupted Atsumu.

Aire nodded. "Was."

"Why stop?"

"Tooru told me to not play volley if I don't enjoy it. He said I was as I quote, "being terribly rude for people who are actually trying to be better yet here I am rubbing their failures to their faces."

"Tooru?"

"My brother. He's a year older than you guys."

"And you call him without honorific?"

"No. That shitty Tooru doesn't deserve my respect. Nor Ritsu."

"Her sister." Mrs. Miya sighed, answering the unspoken question from the boys. "Anyway, what's your plan for tomorrow, boys?"

"Practice." Atsumu answered right away.

"Take Aire-chan with you, then."

"Wha—no!" Atsumu yelled. "I don't wanna babysit! She's not even playin' anymore! Why'd—"

Aire looked at Suna and Osamu, totally ignoring Atsumu's tantrum. "Where'd you guys practice?"

"School's gym." Suna answered.

"Is there a field there in your school?"

"Ya."

"Then, can I come? I need to practice."

Osamu and Suna looked at each other before shrugging. "Sure."

Aire nodded as a thanks. They went back to their own room after the dinner's finished.

"So," Suna asked, "whatcha think about her?"

"She's a pig!" Atsumu grumbled. "She acted as if she owns the place!"

Osamu sighed, knowing it would be a long year for him.