Half semester had passed. Aire was sitting inside Mrs. Miya's car with both Atsumu and Osamu on her sides. It took them hours to get into Tokyo, and it took them another hour to get into Aire's new school's district.

"Whoa." The youngsters could not help but to awe on the facilities provided within the school ground, making the older Miyas chuckled.

"No wonder ya wanted to get 'ere, 'Ire." Osamu exclaimed.

Atsumu nodded in agreement. "I wish we've school dedicated for volleyball. Must be fun, ya'kno."

Aire ignored the twins though, as she unblinkly looking at the field where some of white uniformed high-schoolers were running around. By how fast their moves was and how their muscles flexed whenever they moved, Aire knew they must have a hell of training. This lit her spirit up.

"'Ire, we're here."

Osamu dragged the girl out of the car. The teens let their parents to attend Aire'a neccecities as they wandered around the dorm area.

"Aiyaa," Atsumu hummed as he was pleased with the condition here. "Maaan, this place's great."

"Ah." Osamu nodded as he took a bite of his onigiri.
"Aire, Osamu, Atsumu!"

The twins and the girl looked back as their parents were already waiting for them. They led the teens upstairs into a room with number 204 on it.

"They said this will be your room."

"There are 2 beds though."

Both Osamu and Atsumu froze after Mr. Miya bluntly stated.

"Yes, they said since Aire going to be in the team, there's no special treatment even though she's a girl. So they decided to put her in the same room with another member of the baseball club. Of course, ut was after discussing things with me."

"NANDATOOOOOO?!"

Aire flinched at the loud voices both Atsumu and Osamu made. "I already agreed, of course, even though I don't know who my roommate is. So cut the dramatic response."

"'Ire, nandayo?!" Osamu shook her shoulders.

"I kno' ya stupid, but not 'tis stupid." Atsumu rubbed his forehead in frustation. "Tonikaku, if 'tis boy tryin' anythin' funny, ya tell nii-chan directly, ya hear me?"

Both Osamu and Aire shared a look before raising their eyebrows.

"Why yer lookin' at me that way?"

"Nii-chan?" Aire expectantly shot a look at the pissed haired twin.

Atsumu faced away with an attitude, but Aire and Osamu could see the red tint on his ears. A soft smile grazed both Aire and Osamu's face.

"Shut yer trap!"

"We ain't sayin' anythin'!" Osamu protested.

Just as Atsumu about to protest, a knock silenced them. The kids looked up, finding a red haired boy with bangs covering one of his sharp eyes. The boy narrowed his eyes dramatically as he saw Aire. The tension was thick, and Atsumu's instinct suddenly kicked in. He slightly stood tall in front of Aire and looked down at the boy with cold eyes.

They stayed still for sometime before Aire sighed. "Katsu—"

"Don't familiarize yourself with me, Oikawa."

The girl pursed her lips. "You're still mad at me?"

"I don't give a fudge about you."

They went silent and the tension was thick. Atsumu decided to chimmed in.

"Who're ya to shit talking to my baby sis?"

At that, the red haired boy raised his eyebrow. "....Baby sis?"

"It's not like that." Aire went defensive.

"What makes you think I want to hear you?"

Aire shuffled her hair in frustation, but dropped the subject. She walked past the boys with her hair covering her face. She then stood in front of Mrs. Miya and gave her a look.

"I'm really grateful that you take me in after my father died." Her voice was strained. "But please, stop meddling in my family affair. That's none of your business. And frankly, I really hate it when you do. So, please. I'm begging you. Let me be."

With that last words, Aire ran away from the dorm. Atsumu ran after her immediately while Osamu was looking at both his mother and the red haired boy with a frown on his face.

"Will someone explain to me what's actually happening here?"

Mrs. Miya bit her lip, then looked at the red haired boy with pity. "Shirakawa-kun.... you look exactly like—"

The glare Shirakawa sent the older Miya made her shut her mouth.

"I suggest you leave me be before I hurt any of you." His eyes went to slits. Osamu backed away with his parents before the boy slammed the door in front of them.

Mrs. Miya looked like she wss about to cry.
"I-I didn't mean to—"

"I know." Mr. Miya hugged her shoulder kindly. "At lesst you've tried."

With that, the older Miyas walked away  leaving Osamu completely stunned with what had happened.