In the next morning, the twins and Suna went downstairs to only found out that Aire had already waiting for them. She was wearing her sport shorts and a tee behind her baseball jacket. Her tube-like case was leaning  on the dining table as her sport bag was laying beside her feet.

"Mornin'."

Aire nodded at Osamu, as they walked outside. Atsumu was showing his ugly personality as Aire walked a bit behind the 10 graders. When they arrived at the school, the boys immediately went into the gym as Aire hesitantly followed.

"Morning!" A few people greeted before noticing the girl.

"Oy, Atsumu, who's this?"

Aire bowed as Osamu introduced her to them. "She's our younger sister. Aire."

Atsumu gave Osamu and Aire a dirty glare, which was returned by his twin. "They don't need to know that."

Aire ignored Atsumu once again and bowed once again. "I'm sorry to disturb your practice. Osamu-nii, can you show me the field now?"

They were kind of being blackmailed by Mrs. Miya to act out as siblings and if she was to find out they were not obeying, their allowance would be cut off. Let us just say that Suna had a great time recording the whole ordeal before finally they agreed.

Osamu looked at his senior who nodded in approval. "Come on, Aire."

The both of them walked to the field. It was bigger than what her old school had, since this one was high school's. Aire was warming up as Osamu looked down at her.

"We might be finished in 4 hours or so."

Aire nodded. "If I finish before you, I'll go home directly."

"Alright."

Osamu left her alone after that. It was hours after that when the practice was over.

"Let's go, guys. I'll treat you pork bun as usual." The captain said.

The members were cheering, and about to change when they noticed the tall younger girl was still on the field. She had changed her shoes and now she was full of dirt. She just finished nost of her practice menu, which left batting. Every swing she took was full of power and accuracy as she kept swinging.

"Your sister is a baseball player?"

Both Osamu and Atsumu shrugged, though Atsumu was with an attitude and left right away.

"Ask her to come along." The captain nudged the grey haired boy who just nodded in return.

"Aire!"

The girl looked up at them and raised an eyebrow.

"It's time to go!"

The girl was about to protest, but thought better. She nodded and hurriedly cleaned up her stuffs while the boys changed their clothes. Osamu waited for Aire to finish changing up before they joined the others.

"Miya-san," Someone with grey hair with dark tips said, "how old are you?"

"13."

Her answered made the boys gasped. "You're 13 and you're freaking 5'7?!"

Aire shrugged. She muted the boys' conversation as she stretched her fingers. They were all red and stiff.

"Aire, since it's yer third year, which school d'ya wanna attend to?" Osamu asked.

Aire looked up and noticed most of the volleyball members were looking at her. She blinked and shrugged. "I've got 4 invitations already."

"For real?!"

Aire did not know why the boys were being dramatic, even Atsumu looked interested. The girl raised her eyebrow. "Yeah. Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa, Yakushi and Seidou."

"They're powerful schools." Someone hummed. "But this is the first time I've heard of Seidou."

"Seidou is one of powerful schools in baseball-wise." Aire answered calmly.

"But yer ain't satisfied." Osamu raised his eyebrow.

"....No." Aire shook her head. "I've been hoping for Inashiro to scout me out."

"Inashiro, huh."

"Is it a powerful school?"

"It is." Aire nodded. "I heard Narumiya-san is about to attend there, so it makes things better."

"Narumiya?"

"Narumiya Mei." Aire explained. "He's a baseball prodigy. I want to catch for him."

"Miya-san, is a girl baseball player is allowed in boys' team though?"

"Well, yes. In a matter of fact, several other girls beside me play for boys' baseball team since there's none for girls."

"Where's this Inashiro located?"

"Tokyo."

"Then you have to stay in the dorm? Full with hormonal male teenagers?"

Aire shrugged. "That's why Mi—ma doesn't want me to go. But it's my life. And I'm going there with or without being scouted."

"Well, good luck." Osamu patted her head.

"Thanks, 'Samu-nii."