Friends

"Hey West!" ugh his voice just has to be one if the deep husky ones. i turned around and saw a mad looking Simon.
"what do you want hulk?. I spat. "Why does it whenever i hear your voice its music to my ears?" I ignored that question and walked away.

After school

I was on my daily run when i got picked up. Oh come on. I was listening to my favorite song. "Nice ass." a familiar voice said. Ughh. Him. I hate sayying his name. "Let go of me you basterd!" I sreamed in his ear. He fliched and leg go of my suddenly. When i hit the ground i heard a very loud crack. At first i thought it was the tree on something. But then when i moved my arm, pain was all i felt. I knew my arm was broken. And it was all his fault. I burst out crying right there. This hurts. I havent broke a bone in 5 years. I forgot how much it hurts. When i looked at my arm, all i could see was blood. But there was something else there sticking out. Omg. Thats my bone. I cried more. I was suddenly picked up. This time alot more carefully. Hang on. Theres another pain. On my ankle. Great two broken bones. How great. Simon is paying for the bill. I noticed his friends staring in confusion. "Call 911 now!" Simon shouted. He was serious. I've never seen him serious. It was cu.

Stop right there. Im not supposed to like him. Or think of him like that. "Are you okay?" Simon said in a worried voice while breaking my little trance. i just nodded. Soon we heard sirens.

At the hospital

"Your gonna need surgery." Said my doctor. I just nodded. I had to stay here for 1 week. Because of the cast and everything. When the doctor walked out of the room Simon came in. "Im sorry i didnt mean to drop you like that. You just scared me."he said. "Your forgiven." His face lit up. "But your paying for the bill and you have to be my best friend again." He smilied. Wait. He's agreeing to be friends with me again. Hopefully this goes in the right direction this time.