FUN FACTS! (OR NOT) PART 2

I'm back at it again with the fun facts!!!

(I'm just really bored you guys, but whatever, enjoy)

Fun Fact #1: You know how in book three I said I wasn't gonna leave any hints about the final pairing???

I lied :)

I actually DID leave some hints, some were on accident while others were on purpose cuz I figured you guys wouldn't be able to tell 😂 😂 😂

The hints:

- In the "Romance" chapter of my guidebook, I mentioned that I like dark romance. If you know what dark romance is then that should've been A BIG ASS HINT as to who the final dude would be.

I was super unsure about making that statement because a ton of you guys have already commented that Jessie would be so sweet and pure whereas Essan would've been super fucked up, but NOT MANY PEOPLE REALIZED IT SO I WAS SAFE! Loooool, honestly guys, I was certain that someone would've pieced it together and made a comment of it, but nope. You either didn't notice or kept it to yourselves (thank you btw)

There would've been nothing dark about Jessie, Jason is a good and a mostly mentally sane guy, so their relationship would've been cute and sweet, it wouldn't have fit the bill for a dark romance.

- THERE WAS ALSO ANOTHER HUGE HINT IN THAT SAME CHAPTER TOO!!!! At the very end, I told everyone that I would need to put a 'sexual themes' warning for the next few books (this book, then 6, and 7). One person from Quotev actually figured it out (and lemme tell you guys, I was sweating, I was like "oh no, oh no, oh no" but thankfully, not a lot of people read my guidebook so only a few people saw her comment. But anyways, she commented this:

"WHO DESTROYS THE BABEY'S INNOCENCE?!?! I'm ready to fight them!!!! 🔪🔪

Ok but fr tho, I feel like you chose Ethan because it'd make more sense for them to do the forbidden tango in the next book... Jason's JUST getting to CHB in the Lost Hero so that'd be waaaaay too soon for them to do the frick frack unless they're just... hooking up, which is REEEEAAALLY uncharacteristic for the both of them......

So yeah, my bet's on our boy Ethan!!!"

-CuteTrash (from Quotev)

CuteTrash I wanted to applaud you so bad, BUT YOU ALSO MADE ME HELLA NERVOUS WITH YOUR ANALYSIS AND I COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GIVE THE ANSWER AWAY SO YEAH

- This third hint was also from the guidebook (wow, I didn't realize it until now but I keep leaving hints in my fucking guidebook asdhfawjhf). This one was an accident... sorta.

Okay, so you know how in chapter "What the Fawk 🙃" from Book Four, I told you guys I finally picked the final dude for our darling Essie? I had two entirely different routes/plans for Jason and Ethan and that I told you that I picked the plan that would torture the couple the most right?

Well in my guidebook chapter "I need guidance... :(" I ACTUALLY POSTED PICS OF THE PLAN TITLES LOLOLOL. My Wattpad readers probably didn't see that because I only posted that chapter in Quotev since it was a Quotev issue I needed help with, so sorry guys :P

But anyways, I was super frustrated with something so I took a screenshot to show everyone the problem. Then I uploaded the pics in Pinterest and that was when I finally realized that I actually had the titles of my plans right there. Oops. But I was sleepy and way too lazy to re-upload another picture so I just went "oh well" and used those pics in my chapter before publishing it :)