𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. AMOUR FOU

▬▬▬ CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ▬▬▬

Amour Fou means 'crazy love' or 'uncontrollable or obsessive passion' btw

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

FORBIDDEN TANGO AGAIN HAHAHAHA!

Yes you heard me right! The second forbidden tango scene in this book, you're all very welcome! Again, the full smut is in the separate book. The steamy scene happens in the middle of the book so if you wanna read the full thing you got two choices:

A) You can wait until you finish the whole chapter and then go to the Church of Essie to read the smut

or B) You can leave the middle of the chapter to go to the Church of Essie for the smut scene, and then come back to read the rest of the chapter. 

Your choice!

(Also, since Essie's gonna be going back to Hogwarts soon, there won't be another smut scene in a while I'm sorry 😔)

AND UM, TO CUTETRASH WHO MENTIONED THAT ESSAN DIDN'T GET THE PLAN B IN THE LAST CHAPTER UHHHHH LET'S JUST PRETEND THEY DID, OKAY?? 😳😳😳

FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS, the entire camp had been working overtime to help Leo build the Argo II. Campers were spread around to gather supplies, mainly Celestial bronze. Thanks to Esmerelda's handy ability of Mist traveling, she was almost always tasked with gathering the magical metal.

She was grouped in with some other kids, Ethan (naturally), Leo, Piper, and Jason because someone thought that would be a funny idea. 

They were all the way at the New Jersey Shore, split up into smaller groups, with her and Ethan paired together. They pretty much just busied themselves on picking up the metal scraps (while also enjoying the stores). It was snowing and freezing cold, but the two of them were walking around like it was still summer time thanks to the really useful heating charms she used on their clothes.

Celestial bronze wasn't easy to find. They usually entered the human world whenever Hephaestus got frustrated with his works and would throw the scraps away—and they would always land somewhere random. So they could literally be anywhere.

You would think the mortals would notice chunks of bronze metal laying around, right? Except, the Mist was covering them up too. To the mortals, the Celestial bronze would look like pieces of litter, which was helpful because at least they didn't have to worry about mortals picking them up (unless they were purposely picking up the "trash" for the good of the environment—then good for them!).