𝐱𝐱. RAPTURE

▬▬▬▬ CHAPTER TWENTY ▬▬▬▬

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

FORBIDDEN TANGO!

YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING EVERYONE, JUST STAY CALM!

The forbidden tango... is happening at last. The scene starts at the end of the chapter, but of course, you can't actually read the full thing on here. So yeah, no smut is gonna actually happen here, SO PLEASE READ THE FULL CHAPTER OR ELSE YOU WILL MISS SOME SHIT.

The smut will be available in the Church of Essie, so Wattpad readers, just ignore the notification if it tells you that the book updated. Wait until you finish the chapter and then you can go read it. As for my quotev readers, ignore the notification too, a link will be available at the end of the chapter in the author's note, so read everything here first.

Wattpad readers... I am especially excited to read your comments in that smut chapter. I just know you guys are gonna crack me tf up 😂 😂 😂

IT'S ALSO MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT. I HAD TO GO THROUGH A BUNCH OF GUIDES, SO YOU THIRSTY BITCHES BETTER BE GRATEFUL.

Anyways, enjoy! :D

"GIVE ME MORE NACHOS," ÉTIENNE ordered the waitress. The waitress' eyes turned blank and she listlessly walked away, disappearing behind the counter of the Mexican restaurant they were stopping at for lunch.

Alabaster sat across from him, half dead from the journey. He had tried shadow traveling themselves as far as he could, but the teleportation ended up sputtering and he and Étienne were spat out just a couple towns away from where they originally were. For the next several hours they spent the time on the run when they finally reached the state of Arizona.

I suck at umbrakinesis, he thought to himself, head laying limply against the wall behind him.

Manipulating the shadows was something completely new to him. He had always been able to do it, but his stronger affinities laid within his magic and the Mist. The only time he had actively used his umbrakinesis was when he was helping his younger siblings train with it, so his abilities were pretty weak.

But he had to get better. His mother had personally requested him to train his umbrakinesis because apparently it would be 'important for his future' and he had to take pride in the fact that he was one of her only well-rounded children when it came to powers.

Alabaster had inherited all of Hecate's abilities, something that none of his siblings, not even Esmerelda, had done. He wished she was here so he could gloat to her face about it, maybe smack her around a little, and watch her cower and cry.