Under attack (pt 1)

≪Y/n's Pov≫

I let out a small sigh while following Klaus, Yuno was right by me taking quick glances at me. I let out a small hum while looking at Yuno. Yuno's face suddenly turned crimson. I shook my head while looking at Klaus to see him giving me an awkward stare.

I slightly died on the inside, why were these two so awkward? Why did they have to look at me? It just makes it even more awkward when I catch them staring. I then broke the silence by speaking, "I will be on my way, I already spoke with Captain Willam, about where I will be staying..." I bowed watching Klaus gulp before pushing his glasses up and speaking,

"E-Ehm...- Yes of course..." Klaus coughed as his face turned crimson, I didn't pay any mind to it, as I made my way out of the place.

-A little while ago, NO ONES POV-

"I see...Lady Y/n of house Silvia, Thank you for telling me such important information, I will surely try and give you some time off, so you can do your own Captain duties." William Vangeance spoke with a smile of understanding.

"Thank you." Y/n spoke blankly with a respectful bow, "Oh...And- Captain Vangeance, please don't tell the other captains." Y/n spoke with a blank gaze. Willaim nodded his head not saying anything more.

-

-Small flashback over, Still no ones pov-

Y/n slightly cracked her neck as she turned towards her little sister Noelle who was standing blushing while looking at her feet, "There was something you wanted to speak to me about?" Y/n asked as she sat down on her bed. "I-I just wanted to say that...I- Really admire you.." Noelle spoke up nervously, after all ever this was only her third time speaking to her...her brothers and sister wouldn't let Noelle go anywhere Y/n.

Saying things like 'Noelle is such a filthy bastard that she didn't deserve to be around such a graceful and beautiful person like Y/n' or something along those lines. "You...just turned 19, right Noelle?" Y/n smiled as she pulled out a little box from her satchel. 

"It might not seem like much, but it comes from the heart." Y/n gently placed the neatly wrapped box in Noelle's hand.

Noelle nearly cried, none of her siblings would ever bother to get her a birthday present, but every year Y/n went out of her way to get her something.

Noelle bowed her head in gratitude, "No need to bow.." Y/n muttered ruffling Noelle's hair.

"I must be leaving now, Happy birthday Noelle." Y/n gave Noelle a smile, causing Noelle to let out awe of amazement.

-

"CAPTAIN!" The squad bowed to Y/n who was in a cloak, "Heads up, Stance." Y/n commanded as the squad got into their command stance.

"Alright everyone, instead of or normal training, we shall be doing combat training, you will find a partner to combat with, just because they are your friends, don't go easy." The squad quickly responded with a 'Yes captain.' or any other respectful response.

Y/n simply watched as everyone started to pair with each other. "Make sure they don't do anything wrong- like go easy on each other," Y/n spoke to her second-in-command. I have some things to tend to. 

--

"Captain Yami..." Y/n spoke annoyed, "Yeah, I just wanted to say I know who you are." Yami calmly responded. Y/n's eye twitched, "Have you come here to gloat about knowing my secret?" She spoke feeling threatened.

"Uh, yeah." Y/n was dumbfounded by Yami's response. "Yeah, I do wanna gloat, because I knew your secret when word got out that you were a new captain, so I did some digging, and just wanted to gloat about it before anyone else got that chance.

"Whoa, why is your hair floating and your body getting bigger- DAMN LOOK AT THAT TIC MARK ON YOUR FOREHEAD!" Yami screamed Y/n was angry.

"How do I do that- Hey teach me that trick--I wanna become a giant when I'm angry-" Yami was smacked across the face, as Y/n stomped out of the room.

-

"Stupid Baka, wasting my time.." Y/n puffed out her cheeks from anger. "CAPTAIN CAPTAIN- PLEASE- HELP CAPTAIN, THE KINGDOM IS UNDER ATTACK-" A person from Y/n's squad cried out jumping onto the captain in fright.

"CAPTAIN- YOU'RE A GIRL??!?!?!?!" The squad member couldn't believe his eyes, he suddenly passed out. 

"Ugh, damn cloak, falling down." Y/n put her cloak hood back on her head, walking past the passed-out body and making a run out of Yami's personal meeting room which was in the castle.