Magic Knight Entrance Exam

Y/n Walked into the Arena where the Magic Knight Entrance Exam's are being held, She looked around to see various, "Whoa do you see that, Not even one bird on that black haired Commoner.." One random person said, "Yea no wonder He has the four leaf Grimoire." Another said, "Whoa look at her- There's none around here either- Wha- I can't feel her magic.."

There was many other murmurs around that. A man with a mask began to talk. I shake my head not bothering to listen since I already know about the Exam, Other people were busy talking about the captains like saying they wanted to get in one of the high ranks, Like my Squad, 'Noble knights' Or, 'The Golden dawns'

You might be wondering, If I'm already a captain why am I doing the Exams? Well wizard king Julius said I need to get 'Loose' And Since no one knows what I look like as a captain why not do something...Fun? Is this going to be fun...I'm not sure yet, but lets find out!

Other then that let's just say I did everything flawlessly. Now we are on the battling part, I look around to see almost everyone partnered up with someone to fight, I'm pretty sure some people are scared to fight me...Because of my eyes, it always seems like I'm looking right into there soul, They look at me like I'm some emotionless monster. On the inside I'm just a Kawaii potato...that has a hard time showing feelings!

Someone then tapped me on my shoulder, I turn my head to see a girl with pink hair and a snarky grin, "Battle me! You might be a Silvia, but you're adopted! Hmph, Lowly commoner! I'll put you in your place!" The Pink haired Noble screeched. I let out a huff of air, "Very well." I said coldly, Her face held shock that I'm not scared. Sure the noble was rude but why not make a little bit of conversation? "So...Who's squad do you want to get in..?" I ask, "W-Well, B-Be Lucky I'm telling a commoner like yourself!" The pink haired Noble turned as pink as her hair while speaking again, "I-I planning to get in The Noble Knights!" She started to giggle at her thoughts...What is she even thinking??

"Why?" I ask plainly, "W-Well, When I was about 9, My family was being attack by lowly thugs! with s-strong magic. T-Then a cloaked figure saved me!"

-Flash back-

"W-Wait who a-are you!" A Little girl with pink hair asked the cloaked person that saved her family. The Cloaked person said nothing. Jumping out of a whole in the wall that the thugs made. The Little girl looked through the whole seeing if she could jump out, but it was way to high up. "W-Who was that.." The Girl said allowed, "That Was The Captain of the Noble knights! Kid! Be lucky you got to see them fight in action!" I sudden voice spoke up making the child jump back, "Captain wait up!" The voice said, a person then jumped through the whole following after where ever the captain went. The Little royal with pink hair, Held her hands up to her chest.

-5 years later- Age 15

"Dear Amaryllis darling!" Amaryllis mother called from her office, 15 year old Amaryllis rushed to her mothers office, "Yes mother?" She said down in a chair, "Today we get to decide who you get to marry" Her mother said, pulling a list of names out setting it in front of her, "Mother! I have been waiting for this day even at the age of 10! I wish to marry The Captain of the Noble Knights!" Amaryllis Said proudly. Her mother had a shocked face, "D-Darling, I-I don't know if we can make that happen! No one knows what the captain even looks like! For all we know it could be a f-female! And there must be lots of other people wanting to marry the captain of the noble knights!"

Amaryllis gave her mother a scowl, "No! I want to marry The Noble knights captain! And that's final! I don't care if its a female or a male! There Mine!" Amaryllis screeched, Amarylli's mother gulped, "W-Well are you going to go to the magic knight exams...You might have a higher chance at getting married to the captain there.." The mothers voice showed slight fear, her daughters magic was indeed strong.

Amaryllis Smiled brightly, "That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Amaryllis got up out of her chair and kissed her mothers cheek while skipping out of the office.

-End of flash back-

"I see.." Y/n said, Y/n might let her in her squad, if her magic was indeed strong, "Looks like were up Commoner!" Amaryllis said while skipping in the center, Y/n followed after.