Saving Nebra

A week has Passed since Y/n Began living with the Silvia's, Most of them time she spent learning how to read with Nozel

-

Y/n Was walking along the hallways, "Stay still you brat!" Y/n heard the muffle voice coming from Nebra's room, Y/n slowly peeked into Nebra's room a man in all black was trying to put Nebra in a sack. Nebra was crying loudly, "Shut up!" The man almost screamed but stopped midway not wanting the guards to hear.

Y/n's eye's Flashed to a glowing bright E/c, not a hint of grey in her eyes to be seen. She pushed the door opened with her small hands, "O-Oh Sh- It's just a F**king little brat!" The man opened his Grimoire getting ready to do a spell to get rid of the small brat with blue hair.

Y/n Rushed at the man, with speed as fast as a lightning strike. She jumped into the air landing a Booming kick to the mans face sending him flying into the wall! The wall had a large dent in it. Nebra fell to the floor, looking at Y/n

"Don't Touch, My family!" Y/n Yelled with a cold voice. The Guards rushed into the room, seeing Y/n with her petite leg up, they turned there direction, to the smashed in wall and the person in the center of it. Most guards rushed two both of the children forming a line in front of them, "Binding Magic! BIND OF THE EARTH!" One magic knight screamed, there Grimoire floating in front of them. The man who was smashed into the wall, tried to move but it seemed that the wall was wrapped around him.

Nebra, rushed up to hug Y/n. Once Nebra Engulfed Y/n she then spoke, "W-Why did you save me? I-I was so mean!" Nebra cried out, "Because, You're my family, I love my family." Y/n said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "You're safe now." one guard said. Y/n looked at Nebra, She then began to walk out, since Y/n knows that Nebra is safe there was no purpose of being there anymore.

Nebra rushed after Y/n, She followed after Y/n, like a dog chasing after it's owner, "Y/n! Y/n! Wait for me!" Nebra cheerfully yelled, Nebra Held onto Y/n's hand.

-

Nozel, Was looking around for Y/n Until He heard Nebra Say, 'Y/n! Y/n! Wait for me!' Nozel, turned his head around the corner, Seeing Nebra holding Y/n's hand, He clenched his fist, How dare someone else touch His Y/n's soft hands! Y/n was his and his alone! Nozel began to rush towards then,Bumping into the both, grabbing Nebra's wrist harshly, while glaring at her, Nebra slightly Whimpered. Nozel turned around to see Y/n tilting her head, Nozel let out a "hmph." While picking up Y/n, "We are suppose to go read." He stopped for a moment returning his gaze to Nebra, he gave another glare, "We wound't want Someone Interrupting us now would we?" Nozel's voice was laced with venom.

He began to carrying Y/n to his room, so they won't be interrupted while reading.
While Nozel and Y/n walked off, Nebra let out a scowl She Wanted to spend time with Her Y/n!