Squad picking

WARNINGS: Slight spoilers!! You have been warned!

The picture is what Y/n would look like in her cloak. Picture Edited by me ^^

Picture of the boy is Lucina.

≪Y/n's Pov≫

I was watching as numbers were being called, Amaryllis was called up, I twitched my head, The supposedly 'Captain of the noble knights' Raised there hand, Me twitching my head was a signal for my squad member who was in my cloak, to pick them. Amaryllis squealed in delight, "I pick The Noble knights squad!" Amaryllis was jumping in joy. The other captains who raised their hands, who were, captain of the blue rose and The captain of the golden dawn, They look slightly that disappointed they did not get picked. Of course, Amaryllis would be a good asset to some.

I will make sure to train her right.

I moved forward in front of the captains, My head held high. All Of The Captains raised there hands, even the person who was posing as me, Can't have something look suspicious now can we? My eyes land on Willaim, How odd...I sense two souls in one body, One has a gold Arua, Much like an elf. "Golden Dawn," I said loudly. There was something...Off about Willaim Vangeance. And I'm going to find out just what it is. My eyes trace over to Nozel, he was practically seething with anger.

I let out a huff of air while walking out of the arena. I hear light footsteps, behind me. I look up at the person who was posing as me. I slightly twitched my head to the side meaning I wanted him to leave. He got out of the seat randomly walking off.

I turned around to face Amaryllis, "Need something?" I ask her. She timidly shook her head running off. I let out a huff of air. I flashed away.

-

I enter a room seeing the person who was posing as me, took off their cloak. It was one of my long term friends and a member of my squad. he also took off the high heels that made him taller, "Sen-pai!~" Lucina jumped into my arms hugging me tightly, sure he's in the form of a teenage boy but he's much older. He's 1065 years old. He was an elemental spirit of mine. He controlled the Element of Void magic. He was much taller than a normal one. My hands held onto his butt not wanting him to fall.

Lucina's legs were wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck. He snuggled his head into my shoulder. "Can I have a head pat! please please!" He whined out. I gently sat him down back on the ground while patting his head, I took the Cloak from his hand while putting it on, it hiding my whole body and face.

"You did well." I said while smiling, "Yay! Yay!!" Lucina jumped around in happiness. "I should get back, I need to pick more squad members." I said while giving Lucina a small kiss on the cheek, "I-I'll be at the base then! Toodles! Senpaiii~!"

I smiled while teleporting to where my chair is. Jakku Za Rippa The captain of the praying mantis, began to poke my shoulder, "So Cloaky, Ya a boy or a girl. So Cloaky do you always wear that?" my mouth slightly twitched as he was bugging me.

"So Cloaky what do you eat, So Cloaky do ya want to battle me sometime?" Jack edged on, "Shut up.." I mumbled, Jack gave me a large smile, while turning around to raise his hand. I looked down to see it was Solid's turn. I quickly shot my hand up in the air, He smiled while looking up at me while speaking loudly, "I pick the Noble Knights!" Solid said loudly.

An unnoticeable smile formed on my face. A slowly turned my head to see Nozel on my other side looking at me before quickly turning away with a slight blush on his face. I leaned back into my comfy seat waiting for this to be over.

No One's Pov≫

Nozel blushed brightly, Y/n just caught him looking at her. He could tell it was Y/n because of the way she sat, Her posture was straight and just...Perfect! The person who was posing as her was more..Childish. Nozel also sat back and waited for this to be over so he can go back to chatting or watching Y/n.