45

excuse any mistakes...

"Hell no I changed them last night, it's your turn" Kai scrunched up his face.

"Come on bae, this shit stinks. I think I'm gonna be sick" I gagged.

Nyla and Mylan just sat there giggling with shit running up their backs.

"Stop cussing around them, bad enough they got Dior's ghetto ass as a godmom" He rolled his eyes.

"You just said ass and before that you said hell, I'm confused." I shook my head. "And stop talking shit about my best friend, bet you won't say that to her face".

"Why y'all laughing like this shi-stuff funny? Y'all got all that mouth but can't learn how to go to the bathroom" Kai said.

"Babe they're only 7 months" I laughed. "Ain't no changing them, they need a bath or something" I said before going to fill their baby bath tubs.

After running their baths, I connected my phone to my speaker and played some Jhene Aiko. The girls love music already, it keeps them calm at times.

Once the girls were cleaned up and fed, they were out for the night.

Kai and I haven't really had any problems with the girls, for the most part they're very chill.

"Roll the blunt bae, Ima hop in the shower real fast" I said before quickly heading to the bathroom.

Sometimes we barely have any time to ourselves because we're always so cooped up with the girls. We'd never complain though, we love our babies.

"Bet, and I might as well set the camera up and shit. Enjoy your shower mamas" He nodded.

______________

"Hello YouTube, I know it's been a while so please don't be mad with me" I said into the camera making a yikes face

"As some of you may know I recently gave birth to two baby girls, yes they are twins" I smiled as I thought about my babies.