𝟰𝟮

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀..

"I just want a fucking plate of food Kai, is that too much to ask for?" I scrunched up my face as I watched Kai look at me cluelessly

"Them damn hormones boy I tell you" Mr.Danny instigated.

"Harlym just calm down baby, he's just-"

"No mom, he's been irritating me all damn day." I rolled my eyes.

"Man come here" Kai grabbed my hand and led me out of the venue's main room and into a hallway. 

"What are you doing? And why aren't you making my plate right now?" I asked growing even more frustrated

"Man shut the fuck up, this what you wanted right?" He said before pulling me into the bathroom before closing and locking the door.

"Pull that shit up and lift your leg up Harlym" he demanded, and sure enough I did exactly what he said to do.

Before I could say anything else he pushed my underwear to the side and immediately slid in.

"Oh, my-Kai!!" I moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me quickly.

"You wanted some dick so bad so shut that shit up and take it." He gritted before slapping my ass.

"Ouu yess" my mouth flew open as he grabbed me by the throat and pulled me back causing my back to be against his chest.

"Talk to me baby, this my pussy? Huh?" He asked as he started kissing my face sloppily.

"Just nasty, get y'all asses back over there now" my mom whisper yelled as we walked back into the venue.

"There they are!! Let's get started on this gender reveal now!!" Dior spoke nervously once we walked in.

"Okay here's a stick for mom, and here's one for dad," Dior said as she passed us the sticks that'll reveal our baby's gender.

"Now on the count of three, you guys have to twist the stick for the color to come out" She instructed causing us to nod.

Purple powder and confetti came out of Kai's stick, and pink powder and confetti came out of mine.

"Wait nooooooooo, it's supposed to be blue" I threw the stick before pouting.

"Yesssiirrrrr, I got my princess!!!!" Kai yelled as Kori and Tre hyped his black ass up.

"Y'all do get why I put two different colors right?" Dior made a yikes face.

"You switched it up, that was smart. Usually, both sticks would be pink" I nodded.

"Um..not quite" she laughed before scratching her head. "You guys are having twins!!! Two girls" she screamed causing my mouth to drop.

"Twins? as in two- man my shit made two babies, this shit is crazy" Kai laughed.