𝟯𝟰

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨...

(I'm not updating anymore until y'all get these votes together. - management)

"Long time no see" I smirked once the guard sat her down in front of me

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"Answers.." I shrugged before chuckling.

preferably revenge

"What does that have to do with me?" She asked.

"I need your help by giving me Harlym's address" I smirked.

"Are you crazy? Why would I do that?" She scrunched up her face.

"Harlym is the reason that you're stuck in prison, right?" I asked.

She laughed a bit. "Correct, but that doesn't give me any right to give you her address".

"I just want to talk to her, we have so much to discuss and I feel like life is too precious to hold grudges" I shrugged.

"I guess that would be good for her...I'll give you her address but please make sure to tell her that I'm sorry and that I love her please" she begged.

"Yes Aunt Cassidy, you can write it down on this piece of paper for me" I smiled before passing her a pen and paper.

"Did you get it?" Mir asked once I hopped in the car.

"Yup, poor aunty is slow as hell" I laughed to myself as he drove off from the prison. "So now that I got her address, what's next?" I smirked.

"We kill her and whoever's in the way" he shrugged.

"Harlym? That wasn't the plan Mir and you know it, we're only supposed to take out one of that ladies kids, not Harlym" I scrunched up my face.

"Don't you get it? Harlym set this whole thing up Neveah, she wanted Ermias dead the moment that she caught y'all fucking." he shook his head. "She has everything planned out, I can feel it man"

"You don't know that for sure Mir, so why can't we just stick to our original plan? She takes one of ours and we take one of hers?" I huffed.

Sometimes I feel like Mir only uses me to get important clues on Harlym, and I fall for it every time.

When Ermias died I felt like a piece of me died, he basically took care of me since he handled all of my expenses. Now that he's gone, I have to work a 9 to 5 at a pizza joint because he didn't leave me anything to fall back on.

The minute that Kiyane Banks turned herself in for murdering him, Mir and I have been on her ass like crazy. Once we noticed that Harlym and Kiyane's son were together, we immediately realized that she had this shit planned out over jealousy.