𝟮

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀...

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝙰|| 2:34 𝙿.𝙼
______________________

"YOU MUST BE MADE FOR ME, PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING " I yelled causing everyone to jump and stare at me like I was crazy.

"Hell y'all looking at?" I scrunched my face.

"Tuh, the audacity" Tre mumbled before walking out of the living room.

"Sis you literally just yelled out of nowh— you know what ima just head out" Neveah said before shaking her head.

"Y'all never had the urge to just say some shit out loud?" I asked and they all looked at me funny.

"Oh wow—now I feel attacked" I mumbled before heading into the kitchen.

"Bring me back a cosmetic brownie melon head" Mir said.

"Boy fuck you and that brownie" I said to myself before stopping dead in my tracks.

"You about to start paying for groceries my nigga" I said before snatching my flaming hot Cheetos from Tre.

"Give me my shit back before I start crying" He said as he held his hand out.

"They're min—you know what have them bitch" I rolled my eyes before handing them over.

"Yesssiirrr" he mocked desibanks

I went inside the pantry and grabbed two cosmetic brownies before heading back into the living room and threw them at Mir.

"Don't ask for shit else" I mumbled before heading upstairs.

"She got a nasty ass spirit" I heard Mir say causing me to chuckle.

"Oh hell nah, I hope you took a shower before you got in my bed" I said as I mushed Armi's head.

"Stop touching me Harlym, real shit" he mumbled before focusing back on the TV that was playing Sponge-bob.

"Can you please put on some house clothes then at least" I reasoned.

"Always coming in here to fuck with me" He sighed before hopping out of the bed and grabbing his bag.

"How? You already know how I feel about being in my bed with outside clothes on" I said as I watched him head to the bathroom.