●Don't Go●

Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

It's end. Everything's end. The little hope he had in the realm of desperation and disbelieve, just got ruined. His world was colapsing in front of him. No...it already broke down few moments ago. And he couldn't do anything but see.

He could feel the atmosphere around him turning black. He could feel all the leaves from trees falling down, all the flower turning dry. He could feel time has stopped for himand  all the lives from the world was gone. He could feel all his happiness was snached from him. How could he not!! His cupcake was gone. So far from him. And he couldn't hold her tight.

Doctors and nurses had already came running into the room and started doing some therapy to make her heart beat again. Her parents and friends had already entered the into room. They were crying. But nothing could bother him anymore. His hands was holding her hands tightly. His eyes was only seeing her lifeless body. Her ears were waiting only for the sound that comes from her. But he didn't hear anything. She wasn't able to make many sound anymore.

The only person that made him feel special and wanted, the only person that made him feel loved was no more. His love, his princess, his sweetcheeks, his cupcake, his Y/N is gone. If he calls by the names, no one's gonna answer him anymore. She left him alone in this world. How can his tears stop flowing!! They were continuously coming out of his eyes making his cheeks wet.

Jimin was holding Yoongi from the back protesting him to go to Y/N as doctors were still trying to get Y/N back to her life. Her still lifeless body was going up with the iron matchin on her chest. Yoongi was struggling in Jimin's grip. "LEAVE ME!! DON'T YOU SEE THEY ARE HURING HER. MY BABY IS HURTING. LEAVE ME! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!!!"

The doctors tried their best. But her life was meant to end here.

Yoongi ran to her and took her in his embrace. The the body was cold. The person who used to make his days warm, was lying on bed so cold. His tears never stopped. "Baby, don't scare me like this baby. Look they are misunderstanding. Wake up and tell them you are fine. Tell them baby. Wake up!!! Please.....please..." his voice cracked at the end.

Doctor's had already declared her death. Jimin silently wiped his tears with his sleeves and stand behind his hyung who was all broken and destroyed. His love of life left him alone. She took all his lights, warmth and happiness away from him.

"Hyung... " Jimin started, but couldn't find any word to tell Yoongi. What would he say!! Nothing.

"Jimin ah, you tell her to wake up. She isn't listening to me..." Jimin looked at his hyung in miserable condition. "Hyung... she won't listen to me. She won't listen to anyone. She has gone far away."

"NO...SHE DIDN'T!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!! SHE DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE!! SHE IS HERE WITH ME!!"

Yoongi could understand everything. He knew she isn't gonna come back from where she went. She won't be back from unknown. But he doesn't want to believe it. He doesn't want to hear the truth. The truth. The undeniable truth. He wants to keep himself in a lie. He wants to live in the lie.

They were in a relationship since their college life. They were the sweetest couple. No one could find happier couple than them. They were so in love. Their love wasn't about physical closeness, it was all about closeness of mind, heart and soul. They understood themselves so much that no one did. They were living in their own world, own heaven.

But Fate couldn't bear their happiness.She was diagonised with brain cancer. But he didn't leave her aside. He was never to. They promised to walk together till the end of the world. He promised her to give her the best treatment in the world and get her back to healthy state again. But fate was more cruel as they found out she was fighting with the last stage of her illness.

Yoongi knew this was coming. Everyone told him to prepare himself mentally. But could he! He could be never prepared for the loss of the person he loved the most in the world.

He was looking straight at her body. How could they say she left me. She is sleeping peacefully here. She'll wake up anytime and give me tight hug and say 'I love you'. But why is she taking so long.

She was lost from this world. This world didn't deserve this angel. They took her to her real place, heaven. But they didn't care about another piece of her soul that was hurting and breaking down every second with the grief of losing her.

He could give his life for her. He could bear the worst. But destity is too cruel. The person he cherished the most, the person he least wanted to happen anything bad with her.... destiny took her far away from him. From where she can never return.

Her lifeless body was being taken away. His Y/N was disappearing from his sight slowly. He couldn't bear watching this. His life was taken away from him, how could he stay calm!

"YAH..WHERE ARE YOU GUYS TAKING HER!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!! SHE IS MY GIRL AND SHE'LL STAY WITH ME. LEAVE HER!!!! Y/NNN.....DON'T GO WITH THEM!! COME BACK TO ME BABY... DON'T LEAVE ME.. Y/NNNN" His tears still flowing, they never stopped.

Jimin could do nothing except for holding Yoongi back.

***