●Unexpected Will●

Yoongi was sitting on a bench in front of a calm lake...alone. With a sore feeling in his heart, he was looking at the blue sky and the white cottonlike clouds. People say, who leave this world become stars. But why can't they become clouds or birds? Maybe his Y/n became cloud in the blue sky, or maybe the princess of the kingdom of clouds.

His eyes filled with tears. He felt a lump in his throat.

Why...why did you leave me?? Do you know how much I'm suffering! Do you know how much it hurts without you! How could you leave me broken. Give a glance to this lover of yours. Look at me once how hurt I am.

He remembered how once he promised to protect her from every danger and to always keep her by his side. But he couldn't fulfill his promise. He couldn't protect her. He couldn't keep her.

// Y/n had a fight with Yoongi. Yoongi was angry so he shouted at her face. With a crying face Y/n got out of their apartment in the dark night.

After some time when Yoongi's anger decreased, he realised what he had done. He continuously dialed Y/n's number and tried to contact her. But couldn't get a grip to it.

On the other hand, Y/n was crying and walking along a dark lane. Suddenly some drunk men approached her.

"Hey beautiful, why are you crying? Are you sad?"

"Come with us. You won't be sad anymore."

"We'll take you to heaven."

They started coming nearer her. She was stepping back until her back bumped into the wall.

"W-who are y-you? L-leave m-me al-lone." They kelt walking closer to her.

She couldn't process her mind well but somehow managed to dial Yoongi's number. "YOONGI AHH..."

"YYAHHH BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU CALL OTHERS!!! CRASH THAT PHONE!!" The man in front of her jerked off the phone from her hand and order others to destroy it. They crashed the phone with their feet.

"NOOOOO...." She screamed. But suddenly heard a machine voice from the almost broken phone. "Y/n...Y/n !! Where are you baby!? What happened??"

She heard it and screamed..."DARK LANE BESIDE OUR APARTMENT..."

But the drunk man in front of him had had enough. He slapped her hard. He broke the phone completely so that no sound could go through it. He grabbed her wrist so that it left a mark and tore her sleeves. She kept crying loudly. She tried to protest herself but one woman in front of three man is nothing compared to physical strength. She could only think of Yoongi to come and save her that her. She was only praying that Yoongi had heard her.

On other side, Yoongi was continuously trying to reach Y/n but couldn't. He was about to go out to find her when he got a call from her number. Without wasting a moment, he picked up. "Y/n, I am so sorry. Please come back home. It's so late."

"YOONGI AHH..." That's when he semsed something unusual on the other side. "Y/n?? What are you doing? Where are you? Are you ok???"

But only he could hear some threats an her screaming and crying. He was panicing so hard and already got out on the streets. "Baby, just tell me where are you. I'll be right there. Please stay strong. Y/n?? Say something... Where are you??"

He heard a light voice, "DARK LANE BES-" And the line cut off. But he already heard what he needed to. He ran to the lane as fast as he could. When he reached there, he saw the horrible scene - a man was forcing Y/n and she was crying. He lost his mind and punched him in the face so hard. He fall back and Yoongi got up on him and kept puncing him. He growled, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER, HUH!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!! SHE IS MY GIRL!!! I'LL KILL YOU!"

But another man grabbed her wrist and started pulling her. The other man kicked Yoongi and he fought back. Soon he took down the two man. Y/n gathered some energy and throwed some hands and kicks to the man holding her. The police came and took them.

Y/n looked at Yoongi and felt so weak. She ran into his embrace and started crying again. Yoongi got worried, "Y/n, are you ok baby? Did you get hurt? Did they hurt you? It's alright, you're safe now." He patted her back.

"How can anyone hurt me when you're by me. My lill meow meow was a wild cat today."

"Y/n, I am really sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at you or say rude words. It wasn't your fault anyway. I was so scared when you weren't picking up my calls. I shouldn't have let you go out alone late night. I should have stopped you. I am so sorry."

"I am sorry too. I overreacted. I shouldn't have walk out of home."

"I promise I will protect you from every danger and keep you with me forever. I won't let you go anywhere ever." //

He promised, but couldn't keep it. He couldn't protect her from death and couldn't keep her with him forever.

He was blaming himself for all of this. He was blaming that he didn't take care of her well. He was blaming that he could take her for full check up when she got little head ache or felt weak. He blamed him that he could take her to the best doctor who could find out the disease earlier, when she had time. He blamed him that he could take him to the world's best doctor for her treatment, in other countries. But he didn't. He made all the mistakes. It was all his fault that he was suffering.

He got up from there and started walking scatterbrained loosing in his own thoughts.

It's all my fault that she faced the cruel fate. I am the one at fault. I could save her from this. Guess I didn't love her enough. I didn't do anything for her. So all this time I was only exaggerating my love for her? I ruined her life. I don't deserve to live in this world. I should have left with her. I should leave the world. I can't take the hurt anymore. It hurts so much without her. Y/n... Y/n... Y/n.... I love you so much Y/n...

His mind was occupied with only Y/n. He could only think of her. Her memories had made him so weak and sad. He wasn't seeing or hearing anything where he was going. He was feeling guilty amd blaming himself for her situation ever though it wasn't his fault but fate's. He was only wishing to be with Y/n. He was only wishing to go to Y/n.

Suddenly loud shouts from around made him come back to his sense. But it was too late when he turned his head to the left only to see a speedy bus rushing towards him. He was standing still in the middle of the road and couldn't process what was happening as his muscles couldn't move an inch. As if he was waiting for it. As if he was waiting for a hit to go to his loved one.

Before he could do anything, he felt blood coming out of all his body. He felt his eyes lids heavy and it closed, maybe....forever.

***