●Forever gone?●

Yoongi was crushing down with every moment passing, with every breath he was inhaling, with every step he was taking. He could shatter into pieces anytime soon. His meaning of life was taken away from him.

It feels so lonly without you. When did you become so selfish? You left me cold and alone in this cruel world. This world isn't world without you. It's dark and blur. This home isn't home without you. It feels so empty. This me isn't me without you. I am shattered and scattered.

Am I not going to see you anymore? Not even once? Are you really gone forever? Will I not hear you honey voice anymore? Will you not look at me with full of passion anymore. Will you not give me warm hugs melting my heart? Not even once? Won't I ever meet you anymore? Not even in next life? In after life?

No matter what, just remember that there was, is and always will be a person who loves you with his whole heart. My love will never end. In the whole universe there is no one who loves you more than me.

It was Y/N's funeral. It was raining heavily outside. As if sky is wrenching out all its emotions. Inside the hall, a coffin was kept at the front. In one corner, there standing a man in black who couldn't remove his stare from the brown coffin. There was his love lying down.

He looked so calm yet broken. His eyes were dry but there were dried tears on his cheeks. Probably his turned into stone after shedding a ocean. After this, her trace will be forever gone from this world. No one will call him honey, jagi, love, no one will scold him for his little mistake, no one will take care of him when he's sick, no one will make his heart flutter, no one will make him feel special.

She was very kind and warm hearted person. The earth surely lost an angel. When she was fighting with death, she still could prefer others than her. The last word Yoongi heard from her weak tone was "Don't be sad. Promise me you will take care of yourself well when I won't be here." But the cruel world doesn't deserve an angel like her. Like stars fall from sky, like flowers dries, she left too. Forever.

Thinking all this, a tear sparkled in the corner of his eyes. He didn't let it fall, immediately wiped it with his sleeve.

Sky was crying for the grief of losing an angel from this world. Under that so many people wearing black, holding umbrella was standing in a graveyard with a coffin at the front. Only one man was letting his body drench in the tears of sky, Min Yoongi. He couldn't think of anything else. His mind was empty, heart was heavy. Only eyes showed some kind of emotion no one could ever name. His vision was lost? Or empty? Or pain? There's no name of the emotion.

Who will he see when he wake up every morning now? Whose smile will make his days brighter? Who will give him kisses? Who will make his heart race? Who will listen to his every rubbish talks? Who will hug him tight every night? There's no one now. She was gone. Fate really hated their happiness.

Everyone was gone from the graveyard. But he couldn't move. His honeypie was lying there. How could he leave! He couldn't believe  she was gone from his life forever. Just a moment ago she was fooling around in the whole house with him. And now...she was no where to be found in the world.

He was kneeling down in front of the grave as rain water drenched his whole body. No one knows if he held his tears back or let them flow because the rain could cover all of it.

Everything will be back to normal. Everyone will be busy in their life. Y/N will also fade away from everyone's memory. But what about Yoongi?! His sun is gone. What will his life revolve around? She is now in the world which no one knows, no one have seen. Or maybe she somewhere around him. Looking at him, maybe she is the raindrop falling from sky, maybe the bee flying by him, or maybe the brighest star in the sky.

How can she stay apart from her soulmate?!

***