Motive

The next morning I woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast and the feeling of fingers going through my hair, massaging my scalp. I pulled the covers over my head and whined, it was too freaking early to be up. The sounds of a manly chuckle made me peak my head out and open my eyes. Christian smiled at me pulled me closer to him, laying my head on his chest.
"Good morning, baby girl." He said in a husky morning voice.

"Morning Christia- I mean daddy." I covered my mouth with my hand.
'Not even 24 hours into this and I've already broken one of the rules!'

"I'm sorry daddy." I mumbled.
"It's alright, darlin'. It'll take some time to get used to calling us mommy and daddy, so I'll give you some grace... this time at least." He kissed my head and patted my bottom making me giggle. I buried my head in his chest and rested my hand on his peck while his arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"You smell nice." I said after awhile of snuggling. Christian chuckled and kissed my head, he squeezed my hips with his strong hands.

"You don't smell too bad yourself darlin'." I giggled and plastered small kisses on him neck and chest. Christian sighed at the feeling of my lips on his body as my kisses got longer and sloppy.

"Baby girl, you're doing things to daddy's little friend. I won't be able to control myself if you keep teasing your daddy." He groaned. I started to go lower down his body but he pulled me back up his body and kissed my lips aggressively, knocking the wind out of me but I didn't care. I wanted him so badly. I ran my hand down his toned body till I reached his boxers, I cupped his member I rubbed it up and down with my palm. His sweet moans and groans filled my mouth and his big hands gripped my waist, he moved my lower body to grind against him and, boy, did it feel so good.

I moved myself back down his body and straddled his thighs. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down his hips. His member popped out and laid on his lower abdomen and pre-cum dripped from the tip. My mouth watered and a soft moan fell from my lips.

"Please baby girl... daddy's needs you, so bad." Christian groaned. He rested on his elbows to watch me pleasure him, he held my hand and guided me to the base of his cock which caused a small gasp and moan to fall from his gorgeous lips.

I looked into his sparkling hazel eyes as I started to stroke him from the base of his member to the tip.

"Fuck... baby..." Christian's head fell back as he groaned. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. An idea popped into my head to tease my daddy into a sexual frustration. I leaned down and kitten licked the small bit a pre-cum off of his tip while I kept eye contact with him. My mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and I sucked on it softly which drove Christian insane. His nails dug into my scalp and I whined as the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat multiple times with my head bobbing up and down. I loosely played with his balls which soon enough drove him to his high. Strings of his warm, salty cum fell onto my tongue. His moans, well more like growls, made me so wet just knowing that those noises were the conformation I needed to know I had made him feel incredibly good.

"Ahum..." I turned my head to see Sarah leaning against the doorframe. Christian tried to hold back and small laugh but failed which made giggles erupt from my mouth.
"So you think it's funny to have play time with daddy without me knowing?"

"Calm down momma bear, we were just having a bit of fun. Isn't that right, princess?" I nodded but mommy still wasn't very happy.
"Christian, I think you and I both know my role in our life together, and we both know I would whoop your ass and put a cock ring on you without thinking twice about it." She growled while holding his chin in her hands. I never thought Sarah would be the more dominant one in their relationship, but fuck was she hot when she was.

"And you, young lady, have some explaining to do, don't you?" I nodded slowly.
"Daddy and I were cuddling and then I started kissing him and next thing I know I had him..."
"Had him where?"
"I-in my mouth..." I put my head down and played with my fingers. She hooked her slender fingers under my chin and said
"Open."
I opened my mouth to show her all over Christian's cum that was still rested on my tongue.
"Swallow." And I did just that.

"What a bad little girl... I bet you like daddy's taste on your tongue, don't you babygirl? And I bet watching daddy come undone made so wet, didn't it?" I shook my head no, hoping she wouldn't do what I thought she would.
"Oh really? Well, just to make sure I should check your panties." She laid me on the bed and spread my legs wide open. She didn't even have to touch me to know I was wet, it was made obvious but the wet patch on my lilac panties Sarah had given me just the night before.

A small chuckle fell from her lips.
"Now you're lying to mommy? You know what lying gets?" I shook my head but I knew, I knew I would have to indoor a horrible punishment like a spanking or no cuddles or I'd have to sit with my nose in the corner for a very long time, but the punishment I was given was so unexpected, even Christian went wide eyed.

"Ride it..."