Million dollar man

Two weeks later

I've been texting back and forth with Sarah and Christian for the passed few weeks about the whole little thing, what I could expect from them being my caregivers, and what "rules" I would have to follow and what "punishments" I would get as there little.

Rules:
1. You are to only call us mommy and daddy in your Headspace.
2. If we ask you something please respond with either 'yes, mommy' 'no, mommy' 'yes, daddy' ' no, daddy' or 'yes, ma'am' 'no,ma'am' 'yes, sir' 'no, sir'
3. Naps are a daily thing. No if's, and's, or but's
4. Please respect us at all times
5. Do be afraid to be to tell us when you are uncomfortable with something that has happened in your headspace or out of it
6. Respect yourself
7. Don't tease mommy and daddy
8. No touching yourself unless mommy or daddy tells you to
9. No cumming without permission
10. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You are so beautiful.

Punishments
1. No dessert after dinner
2. Time out corner
3. Early nap time
4. Spankings
5. Orgasm denial
6. No cuddles
7. Butt plug in you for a day
8. No sleeping with mommy and daddy
9. Vibrator in you for a day
10. No tv for a day

Rewards
1. New stuffie
2. Nap time with mommy and/or daddy
3. A little extra ice cream for dessert
4. Going shopping
5. Extra cuddles
6. Playtime (of both genres)
7. Pick movie for movie night
8. New paci
9. Pool time
10. Late bedtime

The lists might have been a bit long but it was nothing I couldn't deal with. I've never done the whole contract thing but I wasn't opposed to it. Honestly it seems fun to have some sort or "agreement" on this whole thing. I had never been in a relationship where the caregivers took it so seriously and it felt good to have people care so much for me. We agreed I'd meet them at their house so we could talk about the contract and, if I agree, the living situation.

I set my bike up against a tree and anxiously approached the double doors of Christian and Sarah's gorgeous house. This was my first time coming here and honestly it was beautiful. The house itself was a cream color with a bit of white trimming and the two big brown doors.

I knocked softly. I was definitely nervous and my mind couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried to make it. I heard loud footsteps coming towards the door and I felt my heart pound faster with each step in my direction.
Once the door did open I was face to face with Sarah. She was wearing a lovey pink lace top that was tucked into a pair of skinny jeans. Once our eyes met my heat beat started to slow down and my nerves melted away.
"Hi, sweetheart." She greeted with her award winning smile. My heart melted at the sweet sound of her voice and a smile grew across my lips.
"Hi." I replied shyly and put my head down to hide the blush that had found itself settled on my cheeks.
"Come on in. We have quite a bit to discuss." She moved out of the way and opened the door wider for me to step into the gorgeous mansion that her and Christian shared.

Sarah grabbed my hand and walked me to the living room which was not that far from the front doors. The house itself from what I could tell had a modern touch with a small mix of vintage which made it feel a homie. In the living room Christian was sat waiting patiently in an armchair that faced the television in the spacious room, waiting for my arrival I assume.
He turned his head and stood as he saw me then straightened his pants out. He was wearing a baby blue polo that made his yellow undertone skin look brighter, and khaki wide leg pants with a brown belt around his hips. I felt very under dressed in that moment. All I had on was a purple rain shirt tucked into mom jeans and a pair of vans on.

"Hey there, darlin'. Long time no see."
'Every single time he calls me that name my heart melts.'
"Hey." I had lost all confidence, not that I had any to begin with. The two of them intimidate me on a whole other level. I felt so small when I was with them, like a lost puppy looking for it's owner.

Sarah gestured towards the coach offering the seat to me, I took it and Sarah sat next to me on the love seat while Christian sat back in the armchair that was placed to my left and set at a 90 degree angle.

1 hour later
(Because my lazy ass can't think off anything to write.)

"If you really wanna do this then we can but don't feel pressured to say yes, ok darlin'?" Christian said then reached out and held my hand.
"If you do say yes and we do something you don't like, we will be all ears and we will stop ASAP." Said Sarah as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
It felt like heaven having them both touching me at the same time. I leaned closer into Sarah's embrace and tightened my grip on Christian's hand then I thought to myself,
"Should I tell them? I mean, if they're gonna be my mommy and daddy they have a right to know. I don't want it to be a complete shocker.'

"Um, I'm assuming based on some of your rules and punishments and stuff that, um......... s-sex would be involved?"
"Not unless you don't want it to be." Sarah said.
"No! I mean, no. I want it but it's just..."
"What's wrong, cutie?" Christian asked.
"I'm kind of a v-virgin."
Sarah and Christian looked at each other with these knowing looks on their faces as if they were speaking telepathically. Then Sarah pulled me into her lap and made me look her in the eyes.
"Do you want us to deflower you, sweet girl?" She said in almost a sensual tone with lust in her eyes. I looked down at my hand and I started to swig my legs back and forth before slowly nodding my head. Sarah smiled then looked at Christian who was grinning as well.

Sarah stood up with me still on her lap making me slip to the floor Sarah took my hand and walked me to and up the stairs with Christian right on our tails.

To be continued...