How could you tell

The next day

"You're kidding?!?"
"Nope. I got their numbers and everything." I explained to my mom.
"But you have to promise me you won't say a word to anyone. You may be my mother and you might have brought me into this world but if anything I'm gonna be the one to take you out of it if you say a word to a single soul." I said jokingly. Kind of. She put her hands up and scooted back on the coach.
"Alright, alright. Cross my heart and hope to die, I will not tell anyone. Not even your sister."
"Tell me what?" Asked my sister Veronica as she walked down the stairs.
"Nothing!" Mom and I said in sink. We giggled and and Veronica rolled her eyes walking into the kitchen.

My phone started to ring but the number was unknown. I picked it up anyways and stood from the couch, walking towards the stairs which lead to my room.
"Hello?"
"Hi Y/n."
'Christian actually called.'
"Oh my god, hi. I'm gonna be honest with you I didn't think you would call."
"Of course we would call you." I heard Sarah say.
"Hi Sarah..." I quickly ran up to my room, closed and locked the door.
"So what can I help you guys with?"
"We just wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go to lunch with us today. Of course if your calandra has an open spot for us." Sarah was so cute if I could hug her through the phone I would.
"My calandra would always be open for you two." I said in a flirtatious tone.
"Well that wonderful, darlin'. How does 12:30 sound to you?" Asked Christian.
"That sounds perfect."
"Alright then. Oh, and I almost forgot, wear something fancy. Goodbye now doll." Christian added before hanging up.
'Why the hell do I need to be fancy? I thought this was just gonna be a lunch between acquaintances. Well I better pick something out.'

I was stood outside of my front door waiting for Sarah and Christian, just playing around on my phone.
'I still can't believe I'm going to a fancy lunch with THE Christian Slater and THE Sarah Paulson. God, they are so hot and if they weren't together I would steal one of them. I've never considered a throuple until now and it honestly doesn't sound that bad...'
I was pulled from my thoughts by the honking of a car horn. I looked up to the Christian's head hanging out of the window and he screamed "Hey doll face!? You comin'?!" I smiled and ran as fast as I could in heel to their car.
"My my, Y/n. You do look beautiful." Sarah comments as I buckle my seatbelt. I blush and lower my head with a huge smile on my face.
I wore a blush pink tight dress with a denim jacket that had an embroidered vine of flowers on the back and matching denim heels.

"Oh! Well thank you. You look very beautiful yourself."
Sarah wore a baby blue, strapless dress with blue flowers on it and a belt around her slim waist.

" Sarah wore a baby blue, strapless dress with blue flowers on it and a belt around her slim waist