Slow dancing in the dark

Sarah lead me into her and Christian's shared bedroom and boy was I impressed. This thing had to be bigger than mine, my sisters, and my mothers room combined! There were a lot of cream and nude tones to the room, including off-white curtains, creme bedsheets, and white walls. In the middle of the room was a big king sized bed that could probably fit five people in it at once.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt two hands gliding their way up and down my sides.
"Go sit on the bed for me, sweetheart." Sarah whispered sensually in my ear before nibbling at the lobe lightly. I gasped making Sarah chuckle under her breath then made my way over to the bed and sat on the edge, looking down not knowing what to do with the couple standing in front of me. Sarah kneeled in front of me hooking her finger under chin, bringing my head up so our lips could connect in a long passionate kiss and rubbing my crotch with her other hand.

After a few seconds I felt a dip in the bed before two strong arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips land on my neck and pearly white teeth bit at my earlobe. Christian's hand unbuckled my belt that was around my waist before slowly pulling it from the loops of my jeans and threw it somewhere in around the room. Sarah's hand that was on my crotch moved up to the button and zipper of my pants, unbuttoning them and slowly slid them down from my waist to my thighs to my knees before she pulled them off fully and threw them just like the Christian did with my belt.

My t-shirt hung past my thighs which Sarah was gripping like her life depended on it while Christian ran his hand up and under the back of my shirt stroking up and down my back before he reached the back of my bra and started to unhook it. Once it had unhook the straps fell down my arms bringing the rest of the bra with it. Sarah was now playing with the waist band of my panties and would grip onto my hips while her lips stayed on mine and her tongue ran over mine.

"Lay down for us, babygirl." Christian said before moving so I could move to the top of the bed and lay my head on the soft silky pillows. Sarah straddled my waist and continued to assault my mouth then brought her lips down to my neck.

"Mmm... mommy." I softly moaned into her ear. She looked up at me before she started to take her clothes off one by one, pitching them just like my jeans before she was in nothing but a bra and panties. She took my shirt off and put it in the same pile of scrunched up clothes before realizing I have not wore a bra.
"God you're gorgeous." She said before sinking into my breasts and sucking on my right nipple while she twisted and pulled at the left.

Soft moans fell from my lips as her tongue ran over my nipple, making it harder and harder the more she sucked. Christian on the other hand had now taken off his trousers and I could see his prominent hard throbbing through his boxers. He rubbed it against Sarah's ass making her gasp and look back at him, bitting her lip before she faced me again and started to kiss father down my body, making her ass rub harder against Christian making him moan out in pleasure.

Sarah finally got down to my panties then kissed my clit from the fabric.
"If you feel uncomfortable just tell me to stop, ok?" She said while reaching for my hand to hold. I let her and nodded my head before laying back down on the pillow. Sarah hooked her teeth over the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs. She spread my legs wider than I thought was possible.

Sarah started by kissing my pantie line up to my inner thigh, putting me into a pleasurable trance. I moaned and whined as her lips got closer to my center and my womanhood got wetter.
"Fuck, your pussy is so pretty, babygirl..." Sarah said before diving right into me and devouring me as soon as her mouth made contact with my wetness.