Chapter 1

Y/n= Your name
Y/l/n= Your last name
Y/f/f= Your favourite food
Y/c/n= Your channel name
Y/e/c= Your eye colour
Y/f/r= Your favourite restaurant

Well I hope you will enjoy my story once again if you didn't read the description, this story will contain:
-Smut (deleted)
-Swearing
————————————————-

Y/N's POV:
I was about to get into my car to go get groceries before I received a text from my best friend Alex.

Your Phone:
That crackhead:
"Y/N" COME OVER QUICK
I NEED YOUR HELP

Y/N
WHAT WHY WHAT
DID YOU DO
That crackhead:
JUST COME OVER THIS IS
URGENT

I quickly turned on my car and drove as fast as I could to Alex's house. Luckily we only lived 10 minutes away from each other so it wouldn't take me that long to get to his house. The whole car ride was just full of worry and anxiety. I could not stop thinking about the worst possible scenarios and the thoughts would refuse to leave my head. All I could feel was the anxiousness in me about what could've happened.

After a few minutes of worry I finally got to Alex's house. I jumped out of my car (I know what you're thinking and don't you dare comment jump out the Cadillac) and rushed to ring Alex's doorbell. As the door opened I was instantly greeted with a hug.

But it wasn't a hug of relief it was a calm hug. As if nothing happened.

"ALEX WHAT HAPPENED!?!???"

"Oh I was just bored"

"Omg you son of a bitch"
"You realized I almost got a heart attack I actually thought you were in danger!"

"Awwww you really care abou-"

Before he even finished his sentence I tackled him onto the ground and did not let him get up.

"Say your sorry"

"Wha- no!"

"Say it. Or you're not getting back up"

"Fine..."
"sorry"
He mumbled it under his breath.

"What did you say?"
I said teasingly even tho I clearly heard him.

"I said I'm sorry! Now can I please get back up!!!"

"Shore"

I got off of the boy giving him a small smirk while laughing at him. He giggled back with me.

After that incident, we decided to go get some food at "y/f/r". It was about 15 minutes away so during the car ride we talked and sang to music together. It was so much fun.

Alex's POV:
Me and "y/n" were having so much fun together but there was one thing bothering me. I could not stop staring at her I really hope she didn't notice. She would probably think i'm super weird...well weirder than normal. Her bright "y/e/c" eyes were so captivating and the way they would shimmer in the sunlight made my heart beat at 1000m p/hour. I felt butterflies in my stomach after every little thing she does.

Like when earlier today she tackled me to the ground, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I like a girl who can play rough, who can put up a good fight. Not some girly girl who's a cheerleader or some shit like that. (Yes i'm looking at you Emily). "Y/n" was such a perfect girl and I've been hiding my feelings from her for many years and I haven't had the courage to tell her because I'm scared that it will ruin our friendship.