Chapter 2

Alex's POV:
I woke up at around 9am and I saw that "y/n" was still sleeping. She had her arm on me, hugging me slightly. This made me blush really hard. I didn't want to wake her up so I just stayed there and started procrastinating. (Ok imma be honest with y'all, I almost wrote masturbating instead of procrastinating💀🤚)

She finally woke up after about 30 minutes and her face has a bright red after she realized she was hugging me.

"Oh...uhm I'm sorry. How long have you been waiting for me to get up"

"About 30 minutes"

"Oh- uh well why don't we go make some breakfast"

Y/N's POV:
I got off the bed, releasing Alex from my grasp allowing him to get up. We headed downstairs and we made our favourite breakfast just like when we were 14. We would always make the same dish because we didn't know how to cook anything else. When we finished eating, Alex had to stream. He asked me if I wanted to play with him so of course I said yes. Alex started his stream up while he announced that him and me were going to play Jackbox with Karl, Sapnap, Tommy and Tubbo.

While I was setting up my Jackbox, I joined the voice chat with the rest of the people. We played a bunch of games and I won all of them.

"HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING" Sapnap shouted.

"I guess I'm just naturally good at everything" I replied.

Right then Alex texted me asking "are you good at sucking dick?"

I blushed at the text and responded with "always ;)"

Then we moved on with our day.

(I'M SORRY I INCLUDED THIS. THIS WAS FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THIS YOU DON'T HAVE TO INCLUDE IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LMAOOOO)

"No no no. I'm gonna find a game where I can beat you. One day" Sapnap said.

Tommy then proceeded to ask me
"Are you cheating. You must be cheating. There is no way you're this good at everything"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP THINKING I'M CHEATING" I said laughing

"Listen, Quackity can come in the room I'm playing in and make sure I'm not cheating."

This made Alex's chat go CRAZY. See the thing is that most of Alex's viewers are also viewers of my channel so they knew that I was at Quackity's house yesterday as well. And with that his whole chat started asking.

"Y/c/n" is still at your house?"
"2 adults one room ey🌚"
"One bed?"
It didn't bother me so I just ignored it. Alex entered my room to clarify that wasn't cheating. Which just got Tommy even more pissed off.

"Why are you so good"

We finished up the stream and after about 1 more hour Alex ended his stream. After that we went to go take a walk in the nearby park together. This brought back so many memories.

"Remember when we were like 13 and I threw water on you here during our picnic?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I remember that. And i never got you back yet!"

"Woah now calm down that was YEARS ago come on now" he said panicking a little

"I still hold grudges"

We continued to walk around the park reminiscing about our childhood memories. It felt good to remember the good memories.

As we were walking a man approached me and tried to flirt with me.

Alex's POV:
This guy just started flirting with "y/n" and it looked like she was uncomfortable but I was still getting jealous and I blurted out

"Back off man she has a boyfriend"

"Oh really? I don't see him anywhere"

"Well I'm her boyfriend"

I pushed the man away from her and that made him stumble. He got pissed off so he immediately tried too punch me but I dodged his attack and punched his nose which made him bleed. He ran away with his nose dripping with blood.

"Boyfriend?"

"You know that's not true. I only said that too help you" I said as I tried to hide my blush.

"Well I like you as my boyfriend" She said hugging me while giggling.

I know she was joking but it still made butterflies fly in my stomach.

We headed back to my house and just relaxed for a while and watch some movies for the next 6 hours. She fell asleep halfway through the 3rd movie on my shoulder and lightly snoring. It was so adorable. It was already 1am so I understood why she fell asleep. I continued to watch the movie but after 15 minutes, I fell asleep onto "y/n's" head.

We woke up realizing that we had fallen asleep on top of each other. This wasn't the first time it happened but every time it did happen, I felt my heart beat faster.

We woke up ate breakfast and then she asked me if I wanted to come over to her house today. I couldn't say no to her so of course, I agreed.
——————————————————————-
Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed  this part. Don't forget to follow me and comment some of your ideas for stories!

825 words
                    Hope you guys enjoyed
                                     Cya!