Chapter 6 (had to be modified to lmao)

Ok so since y'all actually wanted me to rewrite this chapter I'm finally doing it. Also, to people who didn't read the original chapters, no this one was not smut. It was just a chapter where it made no sense at all without the smut so I had to delete it as well.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

Quackity's POV:
I woke in our hotel room to realize I had my arm wrapped around y/n while her head was buried in my chest. I immediately flinched, pulling back until I remembered the events that held place last nights. I relaxed and put my arm back around her. We may have only started dating recently. And when I mean recently I mean literally barely 12 hours but it already felt...normal.

I felt her soft breathing against my sweater and eased myself closer to her. She was holding me close to her by the waist and her hair was slightly covering her face. I pulled it away wanting to admire her sleepy look but it ended up with me waling her up. Either way she had to wake up sooner or later.

"Good morning" I whispered.

She stretched out her arms yawning and then looking back at me.

"No" She said burying her face back in my chest.

I was confused before I heard her snoring again. (How fast does this mf fall back asleep)

"Are you sleeping again?!" I shouted shocked.

"Yes" She responded drastically muffled.

I scoffed but decided to let her sleep for a little bit more. It was around 11am so I decided to just wake her up at around 12. I got up to go to the bathroom but I felt a strong pressure pulling me back down.

"No" She stated once again muffled by fabric.

"Y/n..." I whined.

"Stay"

"I need to go to the bathroom..."

"Fine. But come back after." She argued.

"Don't worry." I stated.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed, (haha pee I'm so mature and funny), washed my hands and face and went back over to y/n. Her face was still buried in the pillow and it did not look like she wanted to get up. I sat back down next to her and grabbed my phone. Her arm made her way back over to me and pulled me closer. I blushed but moved closer and wrapped her in my arms. The things I would do to stay in that exact moment forever.

I placed my chin above her head and gave her a small kiss. I felt a smile grow across her face and I couldn't help but do the same. Before I knew it, it was already 12. I rubbed my eyes and shook her awake.

"Y/n it's 12...we need to get up." I argued.

"5 more minutes." She replied.

"No!" I shouted laughing. "I literally gave you an entire hour."

All she did was groan and not get up. I finally gave up admitting she wasn't gonna get up where I had an idea. I picked her up and set her on my back.