Chapter 7

Enjoy the rest of the story!

TW: SWEARING
————————————————
Y/N's POV:
7 loving years later and look at me now, getting  engaged. I never thought this day would come, especially not with Alex. He's so sweet, comforting and just overall the perfect guy. What did I do to deserve such an amazing fiancé.

There we were at the park next to lake, sitting on the bench just admiring the view. A few minutes later he told me to follow him, so I did. He lead me to a small a flower garden. It was pretty well hidden from the rest of the park so I had never seen this part of the park. It was so beautiful. It had all sorts of flowers and a cute little fountain in the centre. The sun reflected in the water revealing small sparkles.

"A while a ago I had found this spot and I would come here to relax. I've never shared this place with anyone so you're the first person to see this. I thought this would've been the perfect place to...well"

He bent down on one knee and pulled out a box from his back pocket.

"ALEX"

"Y/n, will you marry me"

"YES OMG"

As he put the ring on my finger I started to tear up. He got up and I pulled him into a passionate kiss hugging. He hugged back and we just stood there for a bit as I rested my head on his chest. I could not believe he had done. I love that he brought me into a private place to do this. The way the sun shun in the area made the area perfect. His act was small but sweet and I simply adore that.

Look at us now hugging on my chair as I'm about to post the video titled "Getting married". I had just posted it and the comment section was already blowing up and the likes as well.

We later on then did a stream to celebrate our marriage. We started off the stream and we already had 240k viewers. The whole chat was being so supportive but there was one thing that kept being repeated.

"How did it start?"

Me and Alex noticed this and read the question out loud. We looked at each other and Alex responded with

"Well that'll be our secret"

We giggled and he gave a small peck on the lips.

   —————————————————————-
                                  Fin
I hope guys liked the story! Sadly this will be the last chapter. Thank you guys so much for the support on this story! I swear to god the number of reads on this story goes up 1k everyday thank you so much😭

This was a little short
463 words

                     I hope you guys enjoyed!
                                    Cya!