Tadashi Yamaguchi x Male reader☹︎

Summary: yams just dated you to make tsukki jealous
angst
*requested by 🐳 anon*

You and yams been really close and you caught feelings for the green haired boy for a few weeks now and you finally decided to confess your love to him

"I really like you yamaguchi, will you go out with me?" You gave him a letter with a heart infront, yams giggled and kissed you cheek "sure".

You were so blinded by loving tadashi to the point you didn't even notice that he doesn't actually love you.

Yams was talking to yachi and you sneaked up to him "how's my lovely boyfriend doin'?" Yachi looked at both of you in shock then confusion and lastly joy "omg!! Congrats, I never knew you guys would end up together!!!" Yachi squealed loudly.

Yams shushed Yachi "we aren't together, Y/n just likes to give me nicknames, hehe" You stood there in silence wondering why tadashi said that, your chest compressed and your heart ached. 'He probably just doesn't want people to know we're dating' you smiled and agreed with yams.

A few weeks had passed and tadashi hasn't been paying attention to you instead he was paying attention to your younger brother, Tsukishima , he was praising him, giving him love and affection that he should be giving you since you were his boyfriend.

You confronted him about this abs he just shrugged it off and said that it was just him being a good 'friend'.

Volleyball practice was over and you came to pick tadashi but he was no where to be seen...same with tsukishima.

You asked yachi if she saw them. "Oh I think they went behind the gym" you thanked her and walked towards the back of the gym.

You saw tadashi talking to tsukishima, you decided to hide and listen. "I like you, go out with me" tadashi gave tsukishima a love letter.

Your brother just stood there in shock while holding the letter tadashi gave him. Tadashi got closer to Tsukishima so he can kiss him until The tall blond slapped the smaller male.

"I-, aren't you and my brother together?" He asked the pinch spiker to be responded with a "let's just forget about him and be together".

You were furious and so was your brother, like yeah he finds you annoying and all but he won't betray you.

"No. Leave me alone yamaguchi." The tall blond left the male alone, tadashi was infuriated, he thought dating you would make tsukishima jealous and would agree to date him.

"Fuck,fuck,FUCK, calm down Tadashi, you still have Y/n, you can just settle for him. Yeah that sounds like a good idea" he laughed a little at the idea, not knowing you heard all of it.

It's now the next day and tadashi waited for you at the school gate, when you arrived tadashi immediately cling him self on you.

You walked towards the place you confessed your love to him, "yamaguchi do you still remember this place?" You asked the green haired male, he nodded "this is the place you confessed your love to me, hehe"

You removed him from your arm "well this will also be the place we break up" you took a long sigh while tadashi looked at you wide eyed "wha-what?"

"You heard me, I want to break up with you, I don't need someone who will only use me" You walked away from the stunned male, you gave your brother a pat as you walked passed him.

Sorry for disappearing :D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕳𝖆𝖎𝖐𝖞𝖚𝖚 𝖝 𝕾𝕸𝕽 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖘 [Discontinued] 🎉