Bokuto Koutarou X SMR ♧︎

Summary:You invited Bokuto for some funRequested by: Hot_Ssauce Smut/lemonHope you like itIdk how to do smut in this writing style so I'll try my best (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)-----------You just finished your basketball practice and waited for your bubbly boyf...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Summary:
You invited Bokuto for some fun
Requested by: Hot_Ssauce
Smut/lemon
Hope you like it
Idk how to do smut in this writing style so I'll try my best (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)
-----------
You just finished your basketball practice and waited for your bubbly boyfriend to finish volleyball practice.

After a few minutes bokuto came out of the gym and gave you a passionate kiss.

I was thinking of doing "it" today - bokuto's face turned red and thought about it, you both went to your house after he agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the food~- You stuck your tongue in bokuto's delicious hole, bokuto arched his back and let out a loud moan when your tongue hit his prostate.

After putting your tongue inside out of his hole he came, you removed your tongue from his hole. Alined your cock with his entrance you slammed into him causing him to scream in pleasure.

Tears streamed down his beautiful eyes as you kept on pounding into him.
"What a slut you are"- bokutos hole tighted from the name, you griped his white-grey hair causing him to moan louder.

"What a nasty slut you are taking my dick so well" - Bokuto's eyes are at the back of his head, mouth open and tongue sticking out it's obvious that he's in cloud nine. A few more trust and you relies you cum inside bokuto.

You both collapsed and said 'I love you' to each other and fell asleep

------------
Words: 242
Jan 14. 21 1:05 pm
This turned out shity and I apologize.