Kei Tsukishima x SMR ☁️

Summary:
You have been really close with Ennoshita and Dino-tsukii is jelly
Requested by: @Taennie_98
Hope you like it
Ooc Ennoshita and Tsukishima
Hope this is what you wanted
ꨄ-----------------------------------------ꨄ
3rd POV
You have been really close with Ennoshita lately and salty-Dino doesn't like that.
You guys would eat, sit and flirt with each other and it's pissing Tsukishima to the point he became saltier towards Ennoshita.

Everyone in the team knows Tsukii has a huge crush on you but you didn't know because you're a dense motherfucker.
He had tried to confess multiple times but you were always occupied.

When you and Ennoshita get really close and have to much skin-ship he would send glares and almost break anything close or in his hand, When Ennoshita and Tsukishima have eye to eye contact Ennoshita would smirk and kiss your cheek to taunt tsukii.

Neh (y/n)-kun, wanna do something fun?~ - Ennoshita asked you while playing with your (long/short) (fluffy/curly/etc) hair.

Sure, what do you have in mind? - you stood up from lying down on ennoshita's lap. Ennoshita smirked at the salty-Dino-French-fry who was glaring at him,

I was thinking of something naughty~~ - Ennoshita got closer and whispered in your ear, you became a blushing mess Ennoshita giggled at your red face. Ennoshita looked over at Tsukishima and sended him a smirk that looked like he was claiming victory.

Tsukishima felt a wave of emotions, he was sad, disgusted and disturbed but most importantly he was angry.
Tsukii excused himself from practice and ran to the wash room.

He splashed himself with water, tears threatening to fall he was acting out of place just because he was jealous.

Tsukii are you alright?-Yamaguchi came and asked The tall long Dino middle spiker French fry

DO YOU THINK IM ALRIGHT?- The Dino French fry shouted at yams while tears fell from his golden-brown eyes

S-Sorry - Yams apologize and left

꧁ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦꧂

It's the next day and you and Ennoshita are talking about some volleyball stuff. Tsukii came quite late but it wasn't out of the ordinary since he "hates" volleyball.

But he wasn't acting like himself and more of a clingy girlfriend, he would hug (y/n) unexpectedly and keep him away from Ennoshita.

After practice Tsukii pulled you to the side to talk.

(Y/n)..umm..you see..well..I LIKE YOU, OK?! - Tsukii squeezes your hand hoping you would return his feelings.

I like you too, kei - You chuckled and brought him to your hight bcs you are smaller than him. You stroked his cheek and kissed it.

Can you stop hanging out with Ennoshita...for me...please? - Tsukii pouted while looking at your (e/c) eyes, you nodded and kissed his forehead.

---------------------------------------
I'm still alive and I'll be making my stories shorter than before because I've been hard on myself this last few weeks but it will go back to the 900/1000 words in no time anyways time to pass out