Sugawara x Male reader🥀

⚠︎︎Self harm and death⚠︎︎

(reader POV)

MAMA CROW:
I want to break up.....

BIG BEAR:
What...why?!,
What did i do wrong ?

MAMA CROW:
(Y/n) your a good guy but
I just lost feelings for you.
Just don't talk to me anymore.

𖣘------------------------------𖣘

That was the last time I heard from him, I still remember all the memories we shared.

(Y/N)! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!- Suga ran up to me. He was holding a box of chocolate and a heart shaped balloon.

Happy anniversary mama bird - I gave him the bouquet of roses with a love letter on it.
𖣘------------------------------𖣘
I parked my car and walked to the gym while carrying a big cake. Daichi saw me and helped me carry the cake and decorate the gym.

I wonder if he would like it- I asked myself while scratching my neck. All of the other team members came and waited for suga to go in the gym so we can surprise him.

Suga finally arrived and opened the gym door and all he saw was pitch black so he turned on the lights.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!- everyone shouted and startled suga, he sat there smiling widely.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!- we all hugged him and ate cake.
𖣘------------------------------𖣘
I sat at the corner of my apartment, crying my heart out. I had a bottle of beer in my right hand and a blade in the left.

What did I do wrong?!- i asked myself, I gave and did everything so he won't leave me but I failed.

I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, my hair is so messy and untamed. My eyes are so droopy and dead, I'm so pale.

I looked at my wrist and looked at the blade, I placed the blade at my skin, I was hesitant at first but I cut myself. It hurts like a bitch but the pain disappeared and i feel a little bit at ease. I cut myself a few more times before collapsing on the floor, I feel so light headed, blood coming out of my forearm, the cold bathroom floor, the flickering lights, I just wanted to fall asleep , so I did.
☔︎︎𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠☔︎︎
☹︎----------------------------------☹︎
I walked to my classroom and sat down on my desk, i didn't pay attention to any of the lectures and didn't ate lunch.

I got my stuff and got out of the room and went to the roof top. It was so peaceful and quiet, the view was so beautiful and calming, the wind blowing my (h/c) hair.