The Life of Charusela (part 3)

VOTE COUNT: 30+

Charusela's P.O.V

After I had revealed my plan to everyone, the whole court was in chaos. Everyone were shouting about how stupid the plan was and how there had to be another way even the most calmest people in the court was shouting like a maniac after sometime I had had enough that's when I shouted "Enough is enough your shouting and protesting is not going to change my decision." There was pin drop silence in the court as I had never shouted at anyone in my life, I composed myself and in a calm voice said " I'm sorry for shouting at all of you but this is the only way. There is no other way if we don't do this then our kingdom will have to prepare for the war against the asurs. In which our kingdom will be destroyed and I cannot let that happen. So let us start the preparations for the wedding." Saying this she walked out of the court room.

The day of the wedding
After the arrival of the demon king Manda
3rd person P.O.V

After welcoming Manda ,king Tripitra and maharani Selvi did all the rituals with a heavy heart.
Later as per the plan the king Tripitra and maharani Selvi asked Manda to come with them to the court as there were a few things to discuss about the wedding.

In the court room
After reaching the court room the king Tripitra said " Oh king Manda my daughter has agreed to marry you but on one condition. If you fulfil this condition only then you can marry her." Hearing this Manda became a bit curious , and said " What is the condition king Tripitra do not hesitate and tell me as I will fulfil this condition of the princess." "The condition is very simple King Manda you must promise that no matter under what circumstances you and your allies should never attack our kingdom and also not allow any other kingdom to attack us, this is the only condition you must fulfil" " Only this much then I shall fulfil this, Today I king Manda of the asur clan promise that no matter what the circumstances are I and my allies shall never attack this kingdom under any circumstances or let any other kingdom attack as well , I shall promise that the moment this oath breaks all my powers shall perish and I shall turn into ashes". "Thank you Maharaj it was very noble of you to take such a oath ".

(Fast forward to the wedding)
All the citizens ,were present to see the wedding. On one side the king and queen were very anxious because of the princess decision not only them but everyone who were present in the court room during the discussion were anxious to know the result but were also scared for their princess. Whereas on the other hand King Manda was waiting eagerly for his to be wife at the alter.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

JANA'S NOTE

I know that I have been MIA for almost 2 years and am sorry for not updating it in a long time. The reason is I started writing the story at the end of my 9th grade and I also had to start studying for my 10th boards as we had 2 terms at that time which made my schedule extremely tight making me unable to update the book. But now I'm at the end of my 12th grade and just wanted to give an update before going on hold again till mid of May 2024 by which time most of my entrance exams would get over and I would be free to give regular updates. Kindly excuse this silly author of yours and keep supporting my book.

And thank you for all the votes and views and support on my book