And They Say Romance Is Dead 😍

It was a slow afternoon Nia is sitting in english class next to her beloved crush, Mathew. She doesn't know why she likes him but she just does.

Mathew: Aii so what are we working on?

Nia: Um we have to find text evidence now.

Mathew: Okay.

They flip through the pages of the book desperately looking for evidence. So they can quickly escape this awkward encounter. Mathew slams his finger on a part of the book. Pointing towards a line in the booking looking towards you for reassurance.

Mathew: This good?

He looks dead in your eyes.

Nia: Umm not quite.

The bell rings.

Mr Torres: Alright guys whatever you didn't finish do it for homework.

Mathew turns to Nia.

Mathew: Can you come over to my house later? You know so we can work on this..

Nia: Uh um yea ofc I I can do that haha I'll be there.

Mathew: Thanks Nia.

Nia ( I don't even know where he lives... how am I going to help him )

Later that day. You're on your way home,  Mathew stops you.

Mathew: Hey Nia I forgot to give you my address *laughs*.

Nia awkwardly giggles.

Nia: Ha yea.

Mathew: Come on let's go.

Y'all walk over to the deli.

Mathew: Pick up whatever snacks you want. Studying is gonna be a while.

You grab all the snacks you can think of.

Mathew: Yo na you wildin put some of that shit back idk what you thought this was.

Nia: If you broke just say that.

Mathew: Are you dumb? Bro I get money don't play with me. It's just what you need all of that for?

Nia: Why you in a woman's business?

You roll your eyes at him and go up to the counter. You take out your wallet and pay for all your things. Mathew goes to pay for his things but he's a dollar short.

Mathew: Yo um, you got a dollar to spare?

Nia: What happened to you getting money?

Mathew: Yo bro stop playin so we can go.

You give him a dollar.

Mathew: Aii good looks.

Y'all go to the train station. The trains almost near. Mathew rushes you.