Chapter one

(Bridge)

"Starscream!" Megatron yelled.

"I DIDNT DO IT!" Starscream cried.

"Since you seem to be bored of doing your job, I want you to go deliver a message to Shockwave in his lab" Megatron frowned.

"Yes my lord" Starscream grumped having time go near Shockwave.

(Shockwaves lab)

Shockwave was busily trying to finish his new machine. It was just a random idea he got and wanted to try it out, he was currently working on the wiring.

Starscream walked in suddenly making him look up at the seeker. Just as Starscream was about to give him his message Shockwave crossed some wires and the machine sparked and blew. A beam shot out hitting the seeker.

After the smoke cleared, Shockwave didn't see the seeker anywhere. He walked around his desk looking at the floor I case he was hurt and froze at the sight that he was met with.

(Med bay)

Knockout hummed a tune as he was finishing buffing. Now all shiny he smiled at himself, only to frown as he heard rushing pedes coming his way. The doors flew open to only be greeted by Megatrons furious gaze.

"Lord Megatron, can I be of assistance?" He asked with a bow.

"Shockwave has informed me of an accident in his lab. I want you to be ready for both him and Starscream" he said.

".....right away my lord" knockout shrugged.

Megatron stood at the doors and saw the mech walking down the hall. Holding something in his arms.

"What in Primus?" Megatron asked squinting his optics.

"Lord Megatron, I have some bad news" Shockwave said.

"What is that?" Megatron asked pointing at the bundle in Shockwaves arms.

"A sparkling my lord" Shockwave said entering the med bay.

Knockout gasped at seeing the sparkling, dropping a tray of tools. The loud noise startled the tiny form and he stirred.

"Who's sparkling?" Knockout asked.

"No ones...this is commander Starscream" shockwave said.

"Pardon?" Knockout froze.

"Starscream?! How did this happen?!" Megatron growled.

"When he entered my lab, I was currently working on some wiring of a new machine I was making. I made the mistake of looking up and crossed some wires wrong and it exploded, a beam hitting the seeker" Shockwave said.

".....and this happened as a result?" Knockout asked looking the seeker over, who was now on a berth.

"Affirmative" Shockwave said.

"Uhuh...and uh..how about you? Are you injured?" Knockout asked.

"Negative, just covered in some smoke and wires stuck in some spots, easily fixable" Shockwave said.

"Can this problem be fixed?" Megatron asked.

"I am unsure my lord, as far as I know he's stuck like this" Shockwave said.

"But I can run tests on him to make sure, and the effects may wear off on their own with time" he added.

"Sigh....this is just perfect, this is the last thing I needed!" Megatron snapped.

Starscream flinched and cowered back, and the only thing close enough to try and hide him was Knockout. So he curled into a ball against his frame, shaking.

"Looks like he is still aware of everything, maybe his memories are still in tack" Knockout said.

"Then you take care of him! Keep him out of the way! He's useless in this state, not that he was of much use to begin with" Megatron fumed.

Megatron stormed out of the med bay and Shockwave quick to leave as well. Knockout stood dumbfounded, alone with the sparkling.

Starscream took a peek and saw they were alone, he glanced up at Knockout to see the shocked look on his face. He chirped up at him, gaining his attention.

"Sigh... oh Starscream...what are we gonna do with you?" Knockout smiled at him.

Starscream chirped again and Knockout chuckled at him. Picking him up, and left for his room. Then one thought hit him. He had nothing for Starscream, no crib no toys, nothing.

He contemplated on going to Megatron about it but the tyrant was very mad and going to him would only bring trouble. He sighed as he turned back around only to shriek.

"SOUNDWAVE!" He yelled.

"Soundwave: has something for medic, Knockout: Follow Soundwave" Soundwave said as he started to walk.

Knockout pouted but followed him anyway, Starscream was curled up laying his tiny helm on his chest plates. He looked back up to see Soundwave taking him to their storage area.

"What could you possibly have down here that you want to give me?" Knockout asked curiously.